Chapter 3

*Em's P.O.V*

In PE I told Diana how I felt about sitting with Jack. Part of my was happy like yay finally we have a reason to be next to each other. I kept getting butterfly's in my stomach and honestly it felt pretty nice.

The other part of me was like no no no this can't be happening. since he's next to me he will see how bad I actually am and math. add on to that , Lilly the popular girl at our table was there. I just felt hopeless.

We did several laps outside during PE and I looked awful. my hair was messed up and my makeup started smudging under my eyes. I did my best to fix it but I don't think it really helped.

Last class of the day was English. it was double periods though so it was double the length of a normal class.

I sat down and started copying the notes that were on the board. Jack walked in. great like math wasn't enough. thank goodness he sat on the other side of the room with the guys.

As the teacher was talking about her standards and what she expects I looked around the room for the clook and on my way I saw Jack looking at me. but when he noticed that I saw him he looked away.

How can such a simple gesture like that make me so happy. if it was anyone else I would be a little disgusted but it was Jack and I couldn't help but feel great inside.

I was pretending to pay attention to the teacher by all I could think about was jack. How can one be so attractive and not even be trying. jealousy washed over me as I saw Jack talking and laughing with another girl.

____________________
Comment what you thing so far and vote please!!!! thanks!!