Chapter 9

*Jacks POV*

What just happened?! Why did I stand up for Emily I don't even really like her. she just seems to quiet and I like more confident and outgoing girls that aren't afraid to talk.

While I was drowning my head with these thought I heard Jess say something

"Dick" and she walked away.

Wow so I guess I'm single. Yay! I honestly don't know why but I feel the need go tell Emily that. not that she would really care, she's is kinda pissed at me too so I'm really lost.

I go home and just start on homework. great, math. I have no idea what is going on. I decided to text Emily to see of she can help me.

<Hey can you help me with the math, I'm really confused> I texted. And hoped she would reply cause if it's not her I can't do my math.

*Ems POV*

While I'm sitting at home doing my homework I get a text from Jack. ugh I just hate him right now.

I honestly don't want to see it. I just ignore it and go back to my homework.

I get a call from jack that I decline to.

After about 10 minutes I start getting repeated calls from him. I decide to finally answer.

•Phone Convo•

"What do you want!?" I half scream.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I had no idea who to tell and you are the last one he called." someone on the other end said and It for sure wasn't Jack.

"Excuse me sir but who are you?" I ask a little scared.

"I'm his father. I am currently at the hospital..."

-------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!! I am so happy that I'm 8 reads away from 200. I never knew it would get so much attention in such little time. I know it's probably nothing compared to other stories but I'm happy. I would really appreciate if you guys could comment on what you want to happen to Jack. I have some ideas but I want to hear yours out. I'm not sure if I'll update tommorow. I'll try but I'm update for sure on Wednesday. Thanks for reading and please comment!