Chapter 5

*Ems POV*

I wole up to the sound o my alarm clock. I dreaded school so much. I hate everything about it. I slowly got ready and saw that if I kept going at this pace I was going to be late and if I miss the bus that means I'm walking and I am not doing that.

Science. I hate it. when it my life will I need to know about the kinetic theory of matter or whatever it's called. NEVER. that's when.

History wasn't that bad today. just the normal taking notes which isn't as boring as you would imagine it to be.

The rest of my classes went by slowly and then came math.

I know Jack having a girlfriend shouldn't change me having a crush on him but I think I might have. I'm just no feeling that spark anymore. usually I would just get butterflies when he was talking and it wouldn't even have to be to me. but now all I feel is emptiness.

Gym was stupid. we didn't even run which I was hoping we would cause it kinda relieves my stress. Which is weird cause I hate running.

Last class. English.

Ok just go through 45 minutes without thinking about Jack. I can do that. I mean why would I think about him. His gorgeous blond hair and how he perfectly quiffs it up at the front. fuck. I really need to stop this.

I hate this. Out of any guy in my grade or even some famous celebrity, it had to be Jack, and why I will never know.

As I heard the teacher explaining the homework I looked up from my thoughts and saw Jack looking at me. Maybe I did still like him because I could feel my cheeks getting red.

As the bell rang I was getting my stuff and ready to finally go home. When I was walking out the door I heard someone say my name. Jack?

"Emily!" I heard him say from behind me.

"Uh yeah?" I asked confused.

"Well, I wanted to ask you...

______________________
CLIFFHANGER!!! I hope you guys are liking this story because I am honestly trying my best. I would really love for you guys to vote and comment giving me some more ideas! I know I said 10 reads but I got 9 and a vote so that makes ten. Next chapter up at 15!