Chapter 15

*a/n this is gonna be a shorter chapter and all 3 point of views are going on in the same time. I'll probably update again tonight but no promises. love you babes😘 vote and comment your thoughts and ideas!!*

JESSICAS POV

A tear rolled down my face and I started running away as fast as I could. I say down on a bench outside the hospital. how could he do that?

I broke up with him two days ago and now I see him kissing another girl, that may I mention he claimed not to have feelings for and for her being "just a friend". I'm both angry and sad. I have no idea what to think anymore.

JACKS POV

Wow that was amazing I think to myself. who would have thought that me and Emily would be in this situation together. I never even thought she liked me.

I didn't even know that I had feelings for her it kinda just happened. I always thought she was the shy girl in class then never really talked.

But to be honest I don't regret the kiss I just hope she doesn't either.

EMILYS POV

OMG that was incredible. I wasn't sure what I was doing at the moment but I'm glad it happened.

I wasn't expecting Jack to kiss back but he did and I could be happier. I have no idea what to do now.

My nervousness gets the best of me and I say "Well, I should get going. See you in school." and I walked out.

STUPID STUPID STUPID. I say to myself. it probably sounded like I wasn't interested or happy with what just happened. ugh why do I have to be so shy and awkward