Chapter 7

*Ems POV*

Wow that was amazing. I never even thought he would talk to me. I can't explain this feeling. it's all happiness and joy and everything that's positive.

When I got home, I took a nice long shower, washed my face and teeth and got ready for bed. I climbed in under the cozy sheets and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I woke up and had a new text.

<Thanks for the help, maybe we could do that again some other time> it was from Jack.

I started getting butterflies in my stomach. having that wonderful pleasant feeling that I had the day before. I didn't know how to reply.

<Yeah, sure> I texted back. ugh that was stupid. What if he thinks I didn't enjoy it. what if he thinks I don't like him.

As all these thoughts came through my head I saw the time was 7:00. I was going to be late if I didn't hurry. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a bun, applied a little bit of natural makeup and threw on some leggings and a hoodie.

~at school~

I honestly couldn't wait until math or English. we would talk to each other and I wouldn't be as shy anymore.

In math I sat down waiting for Jack to walk through the door. He walked in with Lilly. My heart dropped. I don't really know why. He even had a girlfriend so what chance would I have.

During the whole class he didn't say a word to me and it was as if I was invisible. It was the same in English.

After the last bell rang I was walking towards my locker and Jack walked over to me and asked

"Can you stay at the library today again, I really had fun yesterday."

"Why don't you go ask Lilly?" I replied with attitude clear in my voice.

------------------------------------
I love going on this app and seeing that more people are reading this and that I'm starting to get votes. I can't thank you enough. just keep reading, and voting and possibly commenting and I'll try to post everyday at around this time. thanks again! Sorry I'm gonna try to update tonight and I got really mad cause I had the chapter done and it didn't save so I have to rewrite it