63~The Addition

Olivia's POV

Isabella, Brie and Jenny and I all decided to go out shopping to relax for the weekend. We get to the store and shop for awhile

I start to get a weird feeling from Jenny but I ignore it and keep shopping

After shopping we went to grab some lunch

Isabella and Brie went off the the bathroom so I was left with Jenny

"So how was your trip back home?" I ask. "Amazing. James loved exploring so we were out swimming in lakes, fishing and hiking for hours on end" She smiled from her short story and picked up her glass of water when I said

"Have you told James you're pregnant?"

She chokes on her water making the water in the cup splash in her face "Uh. What?"

"I'm a witch. I can kinda sense these things, nature and all. But what I don't get is how you hid it from James"

"By pretending to have the flu for four weeks"

Isabella and Brie walked back to the table "what're you guys talking about?" "Jenny's pregnant"

"You're pregnant?!?" Brie yells. Jenny shushes her loudly "Say it louder I don't think the guy in the back heard you"

"Why haven't you told him?" I ask. "I was going to. But then he told me out of nowhere that we were coming back to Mystic Falls and he seemed so happy to get here" "you don't think he'll be happy with this?" "No I know he'll be happy. I was just scared he would get stressed out or" "he'll be fine. Just tell him"

Isabella's POV

I drop Jenny off while Olivia and Brie head back to campus

I walk in and find Grayson so pull him aside

Jenny wanted to tell James now. She'd waited long enough

"You need to get James here. Right now" "why?" He asked "Because it's important" "What's so important that he needs to be here? What happened?"

"Listen" "What?" "Just Listen"

The room is silent and we concentrate on listening

He look at her and listened more

A heartbeat

"You're..." she nods. "Oh my gosh"

He calls up James and he gets here to all of us in the living room

"You guys look like someone died. Did someone die?" He slightly panics

"No sweetie we're ok" Jenny smiles. She starts to talk then looks at me and Grayson. We realize she wants us to leave so we do

As we leave we see Ethan walking towards the living room. Grayson puts out his hand "you don't wanna go in there" "Uh yes I do. Catfish comes on in 10 minutes"

"No you don't. Jenny's telling James she's pregnant" I whisper. "There's gonna be MORE people in this house?"

He turns around and we walk down the hallway

Grayson phone rings. He looks at it and ignores

"Who you avoiding?" Ethan asks. "Brooke" "she cute?"

"Yeah. But kinda creepy" "cute stumps creepy. Believe me"

Melissa's POV

I see Michael walk in and I stand immediately "look what the witches found" I hold up a map "What is it?"

"A map. It should lead us to the other cure" "why are you so obsessed with that thing?" "Because it's what we want. Our parents turned us into these monsters and after thousands of years I found there was a cure. You said it yourself. Before the fire you said you wanted to be human again" "and now I don't" "But" "no. Our parents didn't make us monsters, we did that to ourselves. I don't wanna be human. But be my guest do what you want. But lets be honest here, you wouldn't last a day as a human"

Isabella's POV

After Grayson left Ethan and I were left in his room

I had just gotten off the phone with Olivia

"She has it" "Who has what?" "Olivia. She found the cure my dad made. He hid it under the floor at our house. Guess he really didn't want me to find it"

I sat on the bed and he moved closer to me and slightly grabbed my arm. "Are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want to be human?"

"Yes. I want to be human more than anything in my life. I'm tired of hurting people and feeling sad and guilty. Plus Olivia told me there might be a chance I could get my powers back. I could be a witch again"

He looks down at the floor. "What? Do you not want me to?" "No. You do what makes you happy"

"No Ethan seriously if you wanna talk then" he cut me off "I think gray is here"

He gets up and leaves me in the room

I follow him down stairs and see Grayson talking to a girl in front of the door

Ethan's face is flushed out of color

"Hey guys. This is Brooke" she waves and I wave back

Ethan looks at Grayson "can you come with me real quick? I think I left the oven on"

Grayson follows Ethan confused and I'm left with Brooke in the room

Ethan's POV

He goes into the kitchen and looks at the oven "it's not on?" "Forget about the oven. You need to get her out of here. Right now"

"Why? She's just" "she's working with Melissa"

"What?" "I saw her when I was getting information out of Melissa and she was talking about the cure with her. She's a witch"

"What's going on in here?" Isabella walks in. "She's helping Melissa" I say "we need to get her out of here"

We all walk out of the kitchen and see that she's gone