Rebound, But Newfound {30} END

“Anthony Gerald Back.”

                The crowd cheered and I nervously played with my hands. Oh my god. In about five seconds, all these people were going to know my real name. All that hard work of keeping it a secret for nothing. Great.

                “Ezekiel-Xavier Achilles Baker the Third!”

                I stepped up as my family and friends cheered for me. I blushed as I shook everyone’s hands and received my diploma. Great. My graduation day, and now everyone knows my name isn’t really Zeke. Fabulous. Wonder-fucking-ful.

                The ceremony continued until everyone had received their diplomas. The principal said some words, we threw our caps, and then it was over.

                I went over to Trace and he grinned at me. “Congratulations Ezekiel-Xavier,” he said, slapping me on the back.

                “I hate you,” I groaned.

                Kory laughed and Trace wrapped an arm around his waist. They shared a kiss and I sighed and looked around for my asshole of a boyfriend.

                “Hey Ezekiel-Xavier.”

                “I hate everyone,” I moaned, pouting at Tommy as he came over and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

                “Zeke, may I remind you that we share a name?” dad said, raising an eyebrow at me. “You, me, and your grandfather.”

                “I’m legally changing my name to Zeke,” I grumbled, kissing Tommy.

                “Congratulations Zeke. On graduating, not on changing your name,” mom said, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me one of her smiles.

                “Tommy, shouldn’t you be congratulating your brothers? They both graduated today,” I pointed out.

                Tommy shrugged. “That’s what my mom and dad are for,” he said. I laughed and hugged him tightly, kissing him.

                My parents made me take about a million pictures before finally letting me drive myself and Tommy home. We got out and went up to my bedroom, lying on my bed together.

                “Now we have the rest of the summer before you and Mikey go to college together. I think it’s pretty cool how you guys are rooming together,” Tommy said, lying next to me comfortably.

                I ran a hand through his hair and kissed him gently, nodding in agreement. “Yea. Then you can come visit us,” I said with a smile.

                Tommy and I were doing amazing. Davey had transferred schools to play soccer. Without him, Greg wasn’t really a problem. Juliet had eventually given up and moved the hell on, leaving all of us alone.

                Tommy and I had an incredible sex life, and Trace liked to brag about him and Kory. Tommy had finally gotten his driver’s license, so now he could drive over to me whenever he wanted.

                “Tommy, I love you,” I said, hugging him to myself and kissing him.

                “Ditto, you dork,” he said, smirking.

                He was still his usual self. Cocky, stuck up, conceited, and sweet in his own way. He had broken his middle finger during a game, but other than that, his luck was turning around. We had rarely fought and when we did, we usually made up quickly.

                “Let’s grow old together and adopt children just so you can raise them to be like you,” I said and laughed at the thought of Tommy trying to raise children.

                Tommy pouted and jokingly punched me. “Yea. Then we can name one Ezekiel-Xavier Achilles the Fourth,” he said in fake excitement.

                “Die. Just go die. You’re never getting laid again,” I said, turning away from him.

                He snaked his arms around my waist and laid his body against mine. “Oh? I’m not?” he asked, his breath tickling down my neck. He kissed my neck gently and let his hands slide up under my shirt. “What a shame.”

                “If my mom and dad weren’t home right now, I would fuck the shit out of you,” I whined, turning around and kissing him deeply.

                Tommy smirked when I had pulled away. “You can’t resist me.” His smirk got wider. “Bottom,” he said, disguising it as a cough. I pouted and he laughed.

                “I love you Zeke, but the only time you’re top, is when I’m drunk,” he pointed out, kissing me and resting his head on my chest.

                I opened my mouth to argue but sighed and hugged Tommy to me instead. I looked down at him and had to force back a chuckle.

                Tommy was still small for his age. He was one of the smallest sophomores in our entire school, but also one of the toughest. Luckily, he didn’t picked on for his size.

                “I’m going to miss you during soccer and school,” he said with a sigh.

                “I’m still playing on the travel team with you every summer dummy,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

                He caught it in his teeth and wrapped his mouth around it. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to myself as my tongue playfully battled with his. Tommy pulled away after a little and smiled softly at me.

                “I love you Zeke. So much,” he whispered. I kissed him deeply.

                We’d had a really rough time, but that was all behind us now. We were in love, and we would stay that way. We had gone to hell and back just to stay together. Tommy was all I would ever want in my life. I planned to stay with that conceited little boyfriend of mine forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- The end of the story :3 Sorry it's so short ._____.

Well, thank you all for reading this! I really appreciate it :) I hope you enjoyed the story!

-Jen (SkeneKidz)