Rebound, But Newfound {5}

***Zeke’s POV***

                “What did you tell Tommy?” I asked.

                “He was in the shower. He didn’t know we left,” Mikey said with a shrug.

                Tommy had gone home about an hour ago, and I had called up Mikey and Sammy to come to the soccer field with me. We would teach Davey a lesson and figure out who else had been with him when he hit Tommy.

                “There they are,” Sammy said, nodding at Davey, Greg, and a guy named Phil. They were taking practice shots, talking and laughing together.

                I stormed right over to them and grabbed Davey, spinning him and holding the front of his shirt tightly. He stared at me in surprise.

                “What the hell?” he asked annoyance, trying to pry my hands off of him. Phil and Greg were watching nervously.

                I glared at them. “Which one of you two was with Davey yesterday?” I growled, my eyes flashing to Greg. He was usually with Davey.

                Mikey grabbed Phil and Sammy grabbed Greg. “Which one of you was it?” Mikey snapped.

                “Hey, what the hell Mikey? What you are talking about?” Phil asked in panic.

                “Did you hit Tommy?” Mikey growled.

                Phil shook his head violently. “What? No! Why would I hit Tommy?” he asked, growing even more panicked. He knew how protective Mikey and Sammy got when it came to Tommy.

                Mikey released him. “I don’t think it was Phil. Phil’s not a stupid asshole,” he said and I nodded in agreement. Phil relaxed a little and let out a relieved sigh.

                “Greg?” Sammy asked, glaring at him. “Were you with Davey?”

                Greg nodded nervously and gulped. “But I didn’t hit Tommy! I swear I didn’t touch him!” he cried and earned a glare from Davey.

                I let my fist fly and connect with Davey’s face. He winced in pain and tried to struggle away from me.

                “You leave Tommy alone!” I boomed. Davey winced again.

                “If you bastards hit our little brother again, we’ll kill you,” Sammy growled, hitting Greg before releasing him.

                I shoved Davey away from me and spit on him. “Leave Tommy alone,” I snarled viciously.

                Davey backed away from me and glared. “Fuck you Zeke,” he snapped. “That little faggot was asking for it.”

                “Tommy isn’t a faggot!” Mikey snapped.

                “He’s a dumbass little kid!” Davey cried furiously. “He’s just a dumbass little faggot!”

                I grabbed Mikey, barely containing myself. Mikey glared at me. “Let me go so I can kill him. No one talks that way about my little brother,” he hissed.

                “Davey, leave Tommy alone. I mean it,” I said, voice deadly calm. “If you fuck with Tommy ever again, you’ll fucking regret it.”