Chapter Thirteen "Lirio's Confession"

Nancy stood outside Bonnie's house, shuddering under the big dark colored coat she had gotten in her hurry to leave. Secrets on the tip of her tongue prepared to be spilled until she lost consciousness, falling without end into the darkness. Her secrets disappearing alongside her conscious, finding their way once again into the littlest, darkest corners of her mind, avoiding the light. She expected to go up against her friends. She knew exactly where they were. She was hoping Sarah wasn't there. Sarah was the person who took her powers away. However, by one means or another, Nancy had an aching to see her old friends. To hold them. To become a close acquaintence with them once again.

Nancy took a full breath before shaking her head. She proved unable. Not along these lines. Nancy needed to wait until the point that destiny united them as three once more. She didn't need Sarah in the way. Getting rid of Sarah seemed like a good thought. Be that as it may, Bonnie and Rochelle would totally snap. Nancy must be careful about the entire situation.

She sighed and left the property without looking back. Nancy's scowl soon transformed into a sinister grin as an idea rung a bell. Maybe crashing their school was a smart thought. After school hours, obviously. She would deceive them into staying afterschool, at that point be in for a major surprise. A startling surprise. Or on the other hand possibly an endearing surprise, Nancy thought, Bonnie and Rochelle still fogging up her mind.

Back at the occult shop, Nancy welcomed her new companion Lirio. Lirio smiled at her, showing her perfectly straight teeth and that twinkle in her eyes. Her long brown hair was tied up in a tight braid. Nancy was flattered that she just felt safe around the older witch. Nobody else she can trust, not even her mother. But to Nancy, Lirio was like a mother to her. In spite of being a witch also, Nancy felt a certain connection to Lirio, more grounded since her escape from the mental institution. She couldn't clarify it. But she didn't have to. The older witch helped Nancy as must as possible. She gave her a place to stay, food to eat, and even cash.

Other than that, Nancy felt weird when she thought about her old friends, Bonnie and Rochelle. She wanted to be close with them again, but didn't want Sarah to act as a burden. Nancy felt as if she was under a spell, which was true. But Bonnie and Rochelle weren't aware then that spells, especially friendship spells, can do a variety of things, but they may backfire or not work due a missing fixing or a poor adjustment. They didn't even acknowledge this, as they simply wanted the old Nancy back.

"When will you see those girls again?" Lirio said with her soft brazilian accent. Nancy looked at her and replied, "Soon, I'm hoping." Lirio had a concerned look all over. "Don't you realize how dangerous that is?"

Rolling her eyes, Nancy replied, "Look Lirio. I'm a big girl. I'm grown. I know what the consequences are."

"So you understand not to invoke the spirit anymore?" Lirio wondered.

"Where did I say I would do that again? I didn't. See, I helped you with that forgiveness spell. Just let me do what I have to do." Nancy stated, crossing her arms.

The more experienced witch sighed and shook her head. "But the spell did not work anyhow. Therefore, you did not help me one bit." Lirio confessed in her soft accent.

Nancy stood in silence, unsure what to say. She knew it wouldn't work. Nancy didn't put any exertion into that forgiveness spell. Of course, it wasn't intentional. She very much so attempted to show forgiveness and love. But at that point in her life, she couldn't. Nonetheless, now that she is under a spell, she could indicate remorse for Bonnie and Rochelle.