Chapter Ten "Love Spell"

Sarah lazily opened her eyes, squinting at the beam of daylight spilling in from a crack in the drapes. She burrowed her head once again into her pillows, unwilling to get up. At the point when she couldn't fall back asleep, she grudgingly opened her eyes again and blurrily checked out her room. Oh dear. It was the first day of school and Sarah is late.

After she put on what seemed like ten pounds of make-up, Sarah selected her school uniform, put on her knee-high boots and taking one final look in the mirror, she ran first floor and tripped in her boots.

"Ow!" She cried.

"Sarah! Are you okay?" Her father inquired. All she did was nod.

"I swear, the one thing I will never understand is how you ladies can walk in those without breaking your neck." Mr. Bailey said.

Sarah arrived at school soon after 7:30. Bonnie nudged Rochelle as she saw Sarah stroll into the classroom. They looked behind their shoulders and motioned to her.

"Hey." Sarah greeted them softly, making an effort not to interfere with class.

"We waited out front for you." Rochelle whispered.

"I slept in." Sarah answered. Bonnie was about to pull out her journal before she gazed toward somebody passing by her. It wasn't just anybody. It was Mitch McMorris. The kid she cast a love spell on a couple of days earlier. He sat down at his assigned seat. He had big green eyes, chocolate brown hair, and the most kissable lips Bonnie has ever seen. The boy was the definition of perfect.

"Bonnie, isn't that.." Sarah's voice drifted off.

"Yep." Bonnie answered in the most casual way that could be. Rochelle put her hand over her mouth and chuckled. Bonnie elbowed her and kept her gaze on Mitch.

Mrs. Rippon, the science teacher, stood up before the class.

"Anybody would like to volunteer to bring Mitch into their lab group?" She asked. About every girls' hands shot up but Bonnie's was the first.

"Okay, you can join Bonnie, Rochelle, and Sarah, third row on the left." She let him know. Mitch walked over and set his backpack on the table.

"Hello, you're Bonnie, right?" He looked into Bonnie's small green eyes.

"Maybe." She answered.

"I'm Mitch." He stated, relatively becoming flushed.

"Good for you." Bonnie said. Rochelle and Sarah tried not to laugh at her attempt of being cute. Mitch sat close to Bonnie with a priggish grin all over.

"Since when had catholic school boys looked that hot?" Rochelle whispered to Sarah. They shared a laugh and proceeded with their lab work.

After class, Mitch kept on showing affection towards Bonnie. They held hands as they walked the halls.

"I will see you after school." Mitch huffed, releasing his hold before ruffling Bonnie's hair, his new type of affection towards her. He kissed her delicately and laid his temple on hers and stared into her eyes as she stared into his. She wrapped her arms around Mitch as he pulled her against him.

"Alright, Bonnie, we need to go!" Rochelle got her hand and pulled her away from Mitch. The three girls went to their homeroom for attendance.