Chapter Eight "Miss Me?"

Bonnie, Rochelle, and Sarah strolled the Canyon Drive Trail for what appeared like eternity. Bonnie walked along behind while Sarah and Rochelle kept a quick pace. It was a sweltering summer day. The sun shone on Rochelle's beautiful brown skin enlightening it into an immaculate golden yellow shading. Sarah's light green eyes were relatively dim and grey in the sun. Bonnie wore a white tank top and demim shorts however was all the while sweating like a pig in labor.

The young witches halted in their tracks to take a break. They sat on a log and gathered their thoughts.

"We're never going to find her." Bonnie stated, panting.

"Who?" Rochelle inquired.

"Nancy, obviously." Bonnie answered. The thought of her out there some place caused the girls to shudder.

"What will happen on the off chance that we happen to find her? Like, what would we do?" Rochelle pondered.

"I've thought about it a couple of times. I need to try to talk with her in the first place, before we vanquish her again." Sarah joked about the last part.

"I'm scared but I'll open my heart up anyday for Nancy. That is, if she changed." She included. Bonnie and Rochelle reluctantly agreed.

"I don't think I could that easily." Bonnie reacted. She glanced at Rochelle.

"I feel like she used us. She deceived every one of us, including you, Sarah." Rochelle expressed. The three ladies sat peacefully for a couple of minutes before advancing through the forest once more.

Walking onwards Sarah gazed upward through the canopy of trees to see that the moon was out.

"Maybe setting up camp for the night isn't a bad idea." The girls concurred with her.

Following a couple of minutes, the tent was set up. Bonnie was impressed as she saw how effortlessly Sarah got the tent set up. After retrieving logs and sticks for a fire, the three witches plopped themselves down onto the grass. Sarah looked as the fire started crackling. The stars shone as the moonlight sparkled on a nearby lake. Bonnie's nose was in a book while Rochelle was washing her face with water. Sarah gazed toward the sky.

"It's so lovely." She said. Out of the blue, they could hear the hedges stirring close by. Bonnie yelped and Rochelle trembled.

"Who's there?" Sarah hollered out. A spine chilling snicker rocks Sarah to her core as she fell to the pit of her own mind.

"Show yourself!" She shouted. A familiar pale face and dark hair could be seen through the leaves. Nancy jumped out, intending to frighten the other witches.

"You miss me?"