Chapter 33- This doesn't change anything.

The picture above or to the side is the new Lyric! Isn't he amazing! <3

"Thanks for taking me to school, Lyric." I smiled squeezing his hand as we drove down the road to school. He glanced over at me with a smile and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"It's no problem, doll. I'll do anything to spend time with you." He said making me gush over his words. I brought his hand up to my lips and let them linger there before pulling away. "You want me to pick you up afterwards to? I can if you want."

I shook my head no. "Max is coming to pick me up. Mom is being a bitch at the moment." I sighed rolling my eyes back at the conversation we had last night. To say the least she is not very happy with me and I'm not very happy with her.

"Yeah, why was she giving me the 'look' when I came to the door?" He asked as we came to a red light.

"Because you blew smoke in my face and she doesn't like me hanging out with people that smoke and also thought I was smoking as well." I told him.

"I would kick your ass if you ever smoked."

I gave him a 'really?' look and chuckled. "Well, that's ironic coming from you, Mr. smoker."

"I only smoke when I'm upset and I don't like doing it. I grew up with a family of smokers and so I got into it." He said as we turned down a street. "And I'm sorry about that by the way. That was a dick move and I shouldn't have done it." He added, cutting his eyes at me real fast.

"Don't worry about it, Hon." I told him. "I was being a bitch and kind of deserved it." I confessed with a shrug. "It's in the past, yo. So lets not worry about, alright home dog?"

Lyric laughed causing me to feel all warm in side as we turned into the school. "You are my favorite, Ella." He smiled coming to a stop at the school. I smiled back at him and reached in the back to get my bag.

"You are my favorite too, Lyric." I laughed before leaning over and pecking him on the lips. "I'll see you later. Maybe we can go see a movie or something."

"I'd like that." He replied as I got out of the car. "Hey!" He called out before I closed the door.

"Yeah?"

"Don't be texting me while you are in school. You got to get that education, young lady." He order with a smile. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Okay...mom!" I said sarcastically and shook my head at him. "Bye." I laughed.

"Bye beautiful." He got out before I shut the door. I waved goodbye as he drove away and walked over to the front of the school where Rain was waiting for me.

"Well, it looks like you guys made up." He smirked making me smile.

I shrugged and smiled smugly. "You could say that, I guess."

"I could say that?! I'm pretty sure that you made up with that 5 minute kiss you shared in the car." He exaggerated as we walked into school. I laughed at him and shrugged my back up my shoulder.

"It was a peck and it wasn't that big of a deal." I laughed as we passed by Kayla, who was talking to a group of girls and pointing at her faded but still there black eye. She looked over at me and grew quite, glaring at me. I sent her a smirk and a wink before going back to talking with Rain.

"Mmhmm and being Beyoncé isn't a big deal either." He said sarcastically. "Bull shit! You and Lyric are dating aren't you!?" He exclaimed and I made the 'shh' sound.

"I don't know what we are. I just want to see whatever this is takes us." I told him as we stopped by his locker. He sighed and rolled his eyes before unlocking his locker. "What?"