Chapter 23- Fair time.

"What do you think about going to the fair tonight after we get your cast off?" Shane asked from my bed, once I stepped out of the bathroom. I looked over at him excitedly, nodding my head.

"Oh my God! Yes!" I exclaimed bouncing on the balls of my feet. "I haven't been to the fair in so long!" I giggled, like a five year old. Shane chuckled, and stood from the bed before making his way over to me. I beamed up at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist carefully pulling me closer. I linked my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to peck his nose.

"Then it's a date!" He smiled sweetly at me before bringing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I smiled into his lips as they moved in sync with mine, sending butterflies soaring through my stomach. "I love you Ella." He mumbled on my lips causing me to giggle from the vibration.

"I love you too Shane." I gushed pulling back from the kiss. "You should probably go eat before we leave for the doctors." I said running my fingers through his curls.

"But..." He said puffing out his bottom lip. "I wanted to watch a movie." He pouted.

"Shane, We can watch a movie later tonight after the fair. I need to shower and get ready for the doctor. So you should go hang out with Joel and get some food." I stated pecking his pouty lips. He puffed out his lips more and made a whiny noise. "Don't give me that. You'll see me in a hour. Go have some bro time." I giggled pushing him out of my room.

"You just want to get rid of me so you can listen to your girly music." He whined looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"That's exactly why! You caught me!" I laughed, leaning against the door frame. "Now get out of here so I can jam out." I giggled, shoving him down the hallway.  I turned to walk back into my room when his hand caught my wrist. I looked over my shoulder to see him smirking at me. I gave out a yelp as he yanked me towards him.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss." He stated before capturing me in a breath taking kiss, causing jolts of electricity shoot through my body.  He pulled back with a smirk plastered on his face. "Bet you don't want me to go now! But I'm going to leave to make you suffer." He smirked before walking down the hall.

I stared after him, touching my lips lightly, smiling from the kiss that just happen. I laughed, shaking my head at the curly headed boy I am in love with, walking into my room. I dug through my dresser and decided on my midnight black suspender skirt and galaxy print tank top. I also grabbed a pair of dance shorts to wear under it.

After picking out my underwear and bra I proceeded to the bathroom with a song already in my mind to play.  I scrolled through my phone before clicking on the song "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs. I shimmied out of my jeans as I danced along to the to the song.

"I just wanna, ooh, oh baby! I just want you to dance with me tonight! So come on, ooh, oh baby! I just want you to dance with me tonight!" I sang along as I stripped from the rest of my clothes before wrapping my cast in the plastic wrap my mom got me. I hummed in pleasure as the hot water hit my body, soothing my aching back. I began to wash myself while dancing along to the song, thinking about the fair.

                                                                          ***

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I gave a once over. My dark brown hair was in perfect waterfall curls past my shoulders and my eyes were detailed with a top winged eyeliner coat and light skin colored eye shadow. My small lips were coated in a vibrant red lip stain that made my dark green eyes pop. I slipped on a pair of nerd glasses and a couple of band bracelets before stepping into my gladiator sandals. I walked over to my full body mirror and ran my hands down the front of the skirt to un-bunch the fabric. I reached over to the dresser and grabbed my phone to take a picture but saw that I had four new messages.

Shane <3: Hey baby! Just got done with lunch and 'bro' time! :P Joel wants to know if he can come with us tonight because his other friends ditched on him? Do you mind? P.S. I love you from the moon and back! Mwah!

 My pimp Rain B-) : Hola bitch! I'm bored and Brandi is hanging out with some friends. SO me and you are gonna go to the fair tonight. Text me when you are ready hoe!

Lyric :D : Hey, you want to go to the fair tonight? You can bring curly along if you want. I'm just bored and its my day off and want something to do. SO you should just say yes to avoid me pestering you until you do. Let me know if you want the easy or hard way! ;)

Jared the illest xD : Hey! Hey! Hey! It's fat Albert! Lol! Anyways you want to hang out tonight? If yes then lets go to the fair! I want some fair food and to kick your ass in the games. Just say yes! I'm boooorrred! Text me back and be snappy about it! Love ya! ;)

I laughed at the last message before replying to Shane and awaiting his answer.

My baby <3 {Ella} : Hope you had fun! And yea he can come only if Jared, Rain, and...Lyric gets to tag along. PLEASE!?! P.S. I love you more than the numbers of stars in the sky! Mwah! Mwah!

Shane <3: Why Lyric? The other two are find but not him. -_-

My baby <3 {Ella} : Because he is a friend and I haven't hung out with him since I left the hospital. Please let him come! I'll make sure he behaves nicely. Please! *Puppy dog eyes*

Shane <3: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Fine! He can come. You better be lucky I love you Hall. I'll be there in five to pick you for the doctor. Oh and Joel says thank you!

My baby <3 {Ella}: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tell him I said no problem! And I love you too! ;) See you soon! Mwah!

I did a happy dance before clicking over to Rain's message and replying real fast then Lyric and then Jared.

My hoe Ella B-) : Hey asshole! I have to go to the doctor in like 5 mins so we will go afterwards and BTW Shane, Jared, Joel, and this guy Lyric are coming. I'll text you when we are about to leave. Later pimp! ;)

 Ella :D : Well I wouldn't want you pestering me now would I? :P Anyways yea I'll go but Shane, Joel, Jared, and this guy named Rain is tagging along! So play nice please! I have to go to the doctor in like 5 mins to get my cast off so I'll text you when we are about to leave.

Ella bear xD : Hey! Yes I will go to the fair but Rain, Shane; hahaha! That rhymed! Anyways Rain, Shane, Lyric, and Joel is coming to. And we'll see who will be doing the ass kicking when we get there punk! I have a doctor to get to so I'll text you when we are about to leave! Love ya too! :P

I pressed the send button on the last message, before tossing my phone in my bag and heading down stairs to let mom know I was about to leave. I walked into the kitchen when I heard talking to someone and found her on the phone with a unpleasant look. I raised an eyebrow at her, leaning against the counter.

"Who was that?" I asked once she hung up the phone groaning. She groaned even louder while running a hand down her face in frustration.

"Max."

"As in my brother Max?"

"Yup! That Max." She grumbled with a frown. I sighed knowing when ever they talked something bad always came up in the conversation.

"What did he want?" I asked popping a grape in my mouth from the fruit bowl. She sighed flicking some hair out of her face.

"He is coming to see us next weekend. He said he needed to tell us something in person. I just don't know why he couldn't tell me over the phone. He always makes everything so complicated." She complained.

"Well, we still have a week to get ready for his arrival. I'm sure he'll be gone faster than you think, but anyways I'm about to leave in like-" I was cut off by a loud knock on the door. "Now." I laughed making my mom smile.

"Okay! Call me when you're done and let me know how it went." She said hugging me quickly. I nodded a yes before rushing over to the door and pulling it open. I was greeted by Joel's dashing smile.

"You ready?" He smiled stepping out of my way. I looked past him to find Shane in his truck scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah! I call shotgun!" I yelled before speed walking over to the car since I really couldn't run because of the cast.  I pulled myself up into the car and stuck my tongue out at Joel while shutting the door. I looked over at Shane who was already smiling over at me.

"Hey, baby." He beamed pecking my lips.

"Hey, boo!" I smiled making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Never again." He laughed locking his fingers with mine. The backseat door creaked as Joel opened it and pulled himself in. I looked over at him with a smirk and he stuck his tongue at me.

"Your girlfriend is a cheater!" Joel teased making me laugh. Shane looked at him with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh? How so?"

"She freaking speed walked to the car with out even saying go!" He said trying not to laugh. I gave him a toothy grin before looking over at Shane who was smiling at me.

"Well..." Shane began looking back at him. "Maybe you should learn how to play dirty." Shane teased sending me a wink. Joel slugged his arm laughing before leaning back in the seat. Shane started the car and backed out of the drive way, only letting go of my hand to put the car in drive. I squeezed his hand softly, while watching the other cars pass by.

"Hey Ella, you know what I just realized?" Joel said from behind me.

"What?" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"That you two are talking now and I still haven't gotten my thank you." He pointed out making me erupt with laughter and Shane to look at both of us in confusion.

"What are we thanking you for?" Shane asked glancing at the mirror before back at the road.

"For me helping you two realizing you guys were made for each other. If it wasn't for me, I would be dating Ella right now. Just saying." Joel said making me giggle.

"Well thank you Joel. I owe my relationship to you." I smiled into the mirror. Joel smiled back before looking over at Shane.

"Thank you Joel. I mean that. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be holding hands with an insanely beautiful and amazing girl." Shane grinned kissing the top of my hand softly. I smiled over at him before looking at Joel.

"You both are welcome! Now turn on so music so we can get turnt up!" Joel exclaimed making both of us laugh. I grabbed Shane's phone and plugged it up to the jack before turning on "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. We all sang and dance along to the song on repeat all the way to the hospital.

                                                                             ***

"How does it feel to have the cast off?" Jared asked once we walked up to him at the ticket booth. The fair was lit up all different color and there was a loud mummer of people talking. It smelled of cheep, greasy, but delicious food and excitement. It was like I was 7 all over again and I loved it.

"I feel free and naked all at the same time." I laughed before jogging in place. "But at least I can move freely now."

"If only you were naked!" Rain yelled making me jump in surprise. I turned around to find him throwing a arm around Shane's shoulder with a smirk. "Don't you wish she was naked?" He asked him. Shane eyes traveled my body as he bit his lip slowly.

"Well now that I think about it..." He trailed off looking at my now blushing face. I looked away awkwardly before clearing my throat. "Awe! Are you blushing?" Shane teased walking over  to and trying to make me look at him.

"No! Why would I be blushing? Pshhh! Boy you are crazy!" I said before laughing nervously afterwards. "Where is Lyric?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Can we not talk about him?" Shane muttered rolling his eyes.

"I happen to think I am a amazing topic to talk about." Lyric commented walking in between us. Shane rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. "Hey." Lyric smiled at me while doing one of those head nods.

"Hi!" I grinned pushing my glasses up on my nose. "So now everyone is here lets go have a kick ass time!" I exclaimed making everyone laugh.

 "I am going to kick all of your asses in that basket ball game!" Joel challenged before taking off through the gates.

                                                                                           ***

"So who ass were you going to kick again?" Shane teased as he shot the final ball into the net. Joel rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

"I still think all of you cheated!" He pressed as he looked at all of us with the prizes we'd won.

"Or maybe it's just the fact you suck balls at basket ball." Lyric pointed out tossing the stuff cat he won in the air. Joel stuck his tongue out at him, before snatching Jared's stuff pig and running away.

"Now who doesn't have a prize?!" Joel taunted making Jared run after him.

"You asshole! I was going to give that to my girlfriend!" Jared yelled chasing him around the fair grounds.  I laughed at them, locking hands with Shane as we walked to the next game.

"The fair is going to close soon. You guys want to go get on the fairs  wheel?" Rain suggested with a mouth full of cotton candy. My stomach dropped at his words as I looked over at the fares wheel and how high up it was.

"I...uh...I-"

"Sounds like a plan." Shane answered and Lyric nodded in agreement.

Before I knew it we were already in the carts of the wheel and waiting for the rest of the people in line to get on. Shane and I were in the front, then Lyric and Rain behind us, and Joel and Jared were behind them-- once they got back from chasing each other. I latched on to Shane's arm as we started to move upward already fearing for my life.

"Hey.." Shane said softly and I looked up at him with clearly fear written across my face. "You okay?" He asked, running his thumb across my cheek. I gave a loud gulp shaking my head no.

"I'm...I'm afraid of heights." I told him gripping his arm tighter as we came to a stop at the very top of the wheel. "Why did we stopped?" I panicked scooting closer to him.

"Because they always have to stop every once in awhile to let people on." He informed draping his arm around me. "Hey, I got you. Its gonna be okay. We will be off in no time." he cooed rubbing my arm.  I let out a deep breath, feeling calmer than before.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him. He smiled back, resting his forehead against mine.

"No problem, babe." He whispered before capturing my lips in the most mind blowing, heart stopping, breath taking, passionate, and love filled kiss I have ever had with anyone.

And at that moment I knew that I was truly, madly, and deeply in love
with my best friend and planed to keep it that way.

*Author note*

Whoop Whoop! New chapter!

So I was wondering should I end it at this chapter or should I continue and make a squeal? I feel like I have left something unanswered and that I should continue but then again I really like how this chapter ended and feel like I should it here. You guys choose.

'Anyways, what did you think about the chapter?

And What about having all the fun character is one chapter? What level are the feels?

And omg! Elane! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Next update soon....maybe?

Much love my pandas!!xxx

                                                                                                                                              ~Storyofmylife5