Chapter 3- TGIF (Pt.1)

I'm storming to my locker, soaking wet from two cups of warm coffee. I'm catching glares and voices of laughter. Rage is building up inside of me. I take a moment to mentally summarize what just happened. I can't believe that she's with that bitch. Out of all people she chooses to make me "jealous" with her. Well she's going to have to try harder than that. She stooped real low this time.

I see Shane covering his face with his English textbook. This makes me even madder than before. But I try hard to ignore his actions, so I can take this wet shirt off.

You would think since I'm best friends with the hottest guy at school, I would get a little bit of respect, but of course I don't. In fact, I don't think anyone notices me as much.

Anyway, here's a full summary of how my morning was ruined along with a perfectly fine outfit:

I was headed to my locker; where I usually meet Shane everyday. I have my books in one hand, Shane's coffee in the other, and my coffee in my arm squished against my chest. When Kayla, the queen bitch of all bitches at this school, and...Rachel, my ex-friend, bumped into me, which made me drop my books, and spill coffee all over me.

"Are you serious?! Watch where you're going!" I yelled, shaking coffee off my hands. Kayla laughed, flipping her bleach blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Well, if you want people to notice you, maybe you should wear a sign that says 'WATCH OUT! WANNA BE HIPSTER BITCH AHEAD!'" Kayla laughed her annoying, evil witch laugh, as Rachel stood there with a stupid smirk on her face. I scoffed, dropping my bag to the ground.

"You are the most cliché movie bitch!" I began raising my voice in a high pitch tone at the word 'bitch' "I have ever met! With the bleach blonde hair, the 'call-me-pretty-and-you'll-get-lucky' clothes, and to top all of it off, you even have the 'bitch walk' down. And then there's you!" I added, focusing my attention on Rachel. "You are so butt hurt over the fact that I got invited to a party and you didn't. Now you've set your standards so low, and you're hanging out with Kayla, out of all people! I thought you were different Rachel, but I thought wrong. And by the way! Shane is an amazing friend and wouldn't do something so low and stupid like this, so next time you call him a bad person... look in a mirror first!" I stated, grabbing my bags and books, before storming off to my locker with rage.

Shane turned his head when he heard me coming down the hall. He covered his mouth with his text book, to hide the smile that formed once he saw the rest of my mess.

"It's not funny!" I growled, unlocking my locker. He muffled out a chuckle, before moving his text book.

"I never said it was." He grinned, as I glared at him through my partly damp hair. That now had the nice but unpleasant and unwanted smell of coffee.

"Yea well..." I paused, stripping out of my shirt, leaving me in a white tank top. "You thought it, which is the same thing as saying it." I slipped on my spare sweater with a panda bear DJ on it, before grabbing my English text book. I tied my brown locks up in a messy bun and slipped my bag on.

"So, you want to tell me why and how our coffee morning attacked you?" Shane chuckled, while we headed off to our class. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Three words...Kayla and Rachel." I sighed in annoyance. We walked into our English class, where everyone's eyes brushes over me and went straight to Shane. Guys are staring at him with envy and girls with lust. I rolled my eyes and headed off to my seat in the back left corner, with Shane right behind me sending sexy smirks every which way.

"Those are actually names, not words." Shane corrected me, once we made it to my table. I gave him my 'whatever' look and slumped down in my chair, already tried of this day. He opened his mouth to say something, when a group of his 'friends' called him over. "Tell me more after class" He kissed my cheek, before heading over to the boys.