Chapter 27- I'm done waiting.

*WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MY GIVE YOU FEELS AND MAKE YOU CRY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

My eyes stared at the object in her hand as anger built inside of me. Everything drowned out as I looked between the two of them as they continued to talk. I snapped my body towards Kayla and snatched the phone out her small hands. 

"Why the hell do you have his phone?!" I yelled holding up the phone. "Why does she have your phone, Shane?" I added turning towards him. He stared at me with wide eyes before dropping his glance to the ground. There was a light tap on my shoulder making me snap my head towards Kayla. "What?!"

"I can tell you why I have his phone."

"Kayla! Don't you da-"

"Shut it!" I snapped glaring at him. "Go on. Explain yourself!" I added looking back at Kayla. 

"Well, you see he left it at my house." She said making me ball up my fist. 

'Why was he at your house?" I asked through gritted teeth, cutting my eyes at Shane; who was looking at the ground.

"He came over one night." She replied, flipping her hair over to the side. I spun on my heal to face Shane who looked at me with guilty eyes. 

"W-was the party at her house?" I stuttered praying he would tell me the truth.  He looked down, letting out a long sigh.

"I-"

"What party?" Kayla blurted making my stomach drop. I looked over my shoulder at her.

"The party he went to about 3 weekends ago. The party he lost phone at." I told her raising my voice with every word. Kayla made a 'o' shape with her mouth before chuckling which was followed by a evil smirk.

"If call no one else but him and I...with no clothes on a party then I guess so.." She smirked looking over at Shane. 

 MY heart stopped at her words as tears began to fill my eyes. I let my head fall as my body began to break down from all the emotions and realization that was sinking in. I forced myself to face Shane as many questions began to race through my head and form on my tongue. My eyes landed on his which were clouded with guilt. 

"Ella...I'm s-"

"Were you drunk? When it happen were you drunk?" I cut him off hoping that maybe it won't be so bad since he didn't have control of his actions.

"Actually we were both completely sober." Kayla interrupted making a sob escape from my lips. Shane's head dropped as I covered my mouth to block out the sobs that were breaking out as tears flooded my face. 

'I should have known! I should have known! I should have freaking known!" I repeated balling up my fist. "I should have known that this was going to happen. I mean I was the best friend and I knew what you did to other girls. I should have known that I wasn't any different. I should have known you were never going to change!" I yelled pushing my hair out of my tear covered face. "Why?! Why out of all people did it have to be her?! Why did it have to be the girl that has done nothing but caue problem?! After everything we have been through. After everything I have had to deal with from her. Why did you have to sleep with her?!" I cried looking him dead in the eye. 

He looked away before letting out a low. "I don't know..."

I laughed bitterly wiping my eyes. "You don't know?! Of course you don't know because you don't think with your head! The only thing you think with is your dick! I can't believe I dated you! I knew you were this kind of guy! I even gave you a chance to tell me the truth and you lied straight to my face, like I was every other girl you played like a toy. I am not some toy you can play with. I am not some god damn G.I. JOE that you got for your birthday when you were five! I am a human and I have emotions. I understand I have messed up a lot during all of this. I understand I strung people along. I know I messsed up, but I don't deserve this. I did everything I could to make this work! You know, I could have slept with Lyric when we fought. I could have taken that chance. I could have, but I didn't because I love you. At least I know you don't feel the same. So just leave me alone." I hissed pushing my way through the circle of people surrounding us. Tears clouded my vision as I pushed through the swarm of people.