(Chapter Thirty-One)

So the day has started off very weird... i wake up and no ones home. turns out mom and sam went to P.A without me to go see my grandparents... my stepbrother is in texas seeing his mom nd my stepdad is somewhere unknown... IM ALL ALONE!!! yea im kinda happy about that. and since im a loner and alone right now of course ill be writing... so heres the next part of chapter thirty. they were in the car yadayadayada jasons a little sex monkey on steroids and Aubrey isnt really helping his case.

Song for this chapter is Boring by P!nk

Read on...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What about pants? Sweat pants are stylish, right?"

"No, they're not. Jase i'm fine, i'm comfortable. I don't need a jacket or pants. I already have clothes on!"

"Doesn't seem like it..." I hear him mumble under his breath. I place my hand on his leg to tease a little bit, making him sweat even more than he already is.

"You need to calm down." I whisper in his ear. I immediately feel him tense under my touch. He jerks away real fast, causing the car to swerve, making me fall against the window. "Whatever. Forget it."

"Aubrey, i'm sorry... I just- I don't know. I'm such a screw up!" He yells and bangs his head against the steering wheel, causing the cars horn to go off. I'm just suprised he didn't break something... Or hurt his head for that matter. But I don't check to see. He deserves more pain than just getting hit in the head. I don't say anything back and just face front.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jason stealing glances at me and his hand moving closer to me. I spare him the embarrasment of rejection and just grab it, knowing I would've pushed him away if I hadn't have seen him.

He looks a little shocked, but then a pleased smile crawls across his face, making him look even more adorable. I don't think i've ever seen a cuter face than right now. His smile causes me to smile, just knowing he's happy makes me smile and I wish it was like this all the time.

We arrive at the school and neither of us make a move to get out of the car. I see Tarrence crossing the courtyard and let go of Jasons hand. He looks out the windshield and lets out a low growl from the back of his throat. I find it hard to believe the story he told me about the other day about him finding me passed out. Maybe he was just lying. Maybe Tarrence really put me up into bed and Jason just came in with me like a weirdo...

That doesn't change the fact that I feel like i'm whoring around... I'm with Tarrence, but honestly I'm supposed to be with Jason. I spend more time with Jason and I barely ever talk to Tarrence. But that's all going to change. I have to stop doing this with Jason. I only have to torture him today, then never speak to him again. I'm going to stay with Tarrence because I really like him, he's a sweet guy. I just can't make up my mind, can I?

I unbuckle and get my backpack, then open the door, just to feel a hand land on my waist stopping me.

"Aubrey?" I turn to look back at Jason and raise an eyebrow telling him to go on. "Can you please put a jacket on?" He asks and holds his jacket out to me. As much as I want to take it and put it on, just to smell it all day, I can't. I'd be betraying myself. So, I just scoff and turn to walk away. I hear him whimper behind me and instantly feel bad.

I guess it is a little chilly out here... I turn and snatch the jacket from him and put it on while I jog to where Tarrence is standing. I can practically feel Jasons satisfied smirk turning into a scowl as Tarrence puts his arm around my waist. I lean into him as a little greeting and assume that Jason hasnt gotten out of the car yet. Probably in fear that he might hurt one of us. Tarrence, for touching me. Me, by him taking me away from Tarrence. No one really knows when it comes to Jason Taylor.

"Hey Aubrey!" Tarrence greets me with a kiss on the forehead. See? He's sweet. He wouldn't do what Jason said. "You look hot, babe." He says with a wink and I blush a little. No one talks to me like that, so its a new feeling to get compliments. But I can't act like that today. I have to act like I rule everyone. Like i'm the queen or something!

"I know!" I reply and continue walking to the school. Modest much?

"Hey, i'll have to catch up with you later. Jason just texted saying he wanted to see me." That's weird...

"I thought you two got into a fight?" He looks  little shocked but composes himself quickly.

"You heard about that huh?" I just nod my head and purse my lips. He doesn't know Jason and I are mates, so why does he thin they fought? "Well everything was resolved and its all fine now so don't worry. I just have to go talk to him. Bye." He says a little out of breath and leaves quickly with a short goodbye.

 I'm a little curious as to why he was in such a rush... and so nervous. But I let it go. I trust Tarrence enough. Now where's Sarah?

I walk to my locker, getting many wolfwistles on the way, some of them causing guys to get slapped upside the head by some girl by them, most likely their girlfriends... Oops!

 *I don't like them looking at us like that...* I hear my wolf in my head, telling me what I already know.

'I know... but we will be fine'

*Don't be too sure about that. Jason isn't here. You never know what will happen with him away from us.* Gosh she aggrivates me so much. It's Jason this and Jason that with her. We need to worry about us, not him.

I feel a tap on my right shoulder and I turn to see Sarah standing there with a smile on her face.

"Can we talk, hun?" She's up to something, I know it.

I nod my head and follow her into a classroom. "What's up?" I ask her and she takes a deep breath.

"Ok so I never got you a birthday present and I feel terrible!" Oh jeez, what's she getting at?

"Ok? So? You didn't have to. I'll admit it was a pretty sucky birthday anyway."

"That's the point. Tomorrow you're coming home with me and then on Saturday were going out fo breakfast then seeing a movie. After that we can do whatever you want for the rest of the day. Deal?" Hmm... that doesn't sound too bad.

"Ok. Sounds fine. But Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Why did we have to go into a classroom just to discuss this? We're going to be late to first period..."

"Cuz... there's something else I want to talk about." This peaks my curiosity. Sarah is usually such a simple person. It's unlike her to talk about serious things.

"What's up?"

"Have you noticed how more open you've become? I mean look at you! Look at what you're wearing! From rags to riches! You haven't even noticed have you?" She has a point. I really haven't noticed. But now that I look back on it, i've changed a lot...

Does that have to do with Jason?

I just walk out of the room, not knowing what to say. I take a seat in my class and look around and see someone I never expected to see standing at the front of the classroom. I didn't think I'd ever see him again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so who do you think it is??? This was just a filler chapter so tell me what you think. im starving so im going to eat. i love you guys so much!!! and dont be dissin' on my dashes!!! theyre amazing and you know you love them!!! this chapter is dedicated to @victoriaragbeer because she comments on everything and i love it!!!

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!!

-Tori<3<3<3