(Chapter Twenty-Five)

This chapter is dedicated to gaby1290 because her comment on last chapter made me smile a little too much :)

Song for this chapter is Let it Die by Three Days Grace

Read on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV:

'Just this once' I keep chanting in my head, trying to remind myself that I actually don't want this. I'm only doing this for my wolfs benefit and Jason along with his wolf.

I can't help but love doing this, though. I mean, who wouldn't? I liked Jason before I even found out we were mates, so why stop now? Why stop doing what I've always wanted to do with him when we both feel so good doing it?

His shirt is off and he's about to start working on mine when the door slams open, causing me to jump fifty feet in the air. Well, that may be exaggerated a bit... But you know what I mean! It scared the shit out of me! Jason grunts and slightly growls while I just sit there watching him throw his little hissy fit before we turn to look who it was. But, I find it extremely hard to draw my eyes away from his perfectly sculpted body. I mean seriously, it should be illegal for a guy to look as good as Jason does...

Stupid head, shut the fuck up.

I turn to see who disturbed us and immediately when I see her I bet you any money that my eyes start to darken.

My eyes narrow and I glare at her while ferociously growling. I can't say anything though, if I do I'll end up just attacking her. That's my version of talking, I guess. So I just stay put and grind my teeth together.

There's a few moments of shocked silence in the room before the bitch chooses to speak up.

"Jason? What the hell are you doing with this bitch?" Oh no she didn't... "I noticed you weren't at school and you wouldn't answer your phone so I come home... Just to find you with another woman? And not only that, it's the ugly new rogue?" I start to see red from how bad I'm holding myself back right now. If he loves me so much why is he still with Shay? And is she so desperate that she has to be with him every second of the day... I mean, for real, this is crazy.

I'm running out of sanity slowly. I'm done giving Jason chances. He should've broken it off with her as soon as he found out we were mates, but no. She's clueless about everything still.

I decide to just go and leave them alone. He clearly wants her still...

I stand up, fix my clothes, and am about to walk off, but he grabs a hold of my waist and pulls me back to his chest with a thump. Big mistake, mate.

"Shay, you need to-" I cut him off by slamming my fist to where the sun don't shine and stand up. He crumples over in pain and curses under his breath, squeezing his eyes shut.

"No, you don't need to leave. I was just going." I say as I strut past the bed to her. I decide that before I walk out I'll leave them a little message. So I take the bitch and throw her on the floor and stomp on her arm hard enough to break it. "I suggest you guys stay away from me." I hiss to them as I strut out of the room, hearing Shays over dramatic shrieking behind me, actually kind of feeling bad for Jason because of it, but I don't dare turn around.

With them both in pain and me being semi-satisfied, I go to find Mrs.Taylor.

I have a plan, but I need to go shopping and get some things before it gets set into motion, and I can tell she will be just the one to go to for help.

I take out my phone, calling Sarah, telling her to come over and help me.

She answers the phone, "Hello?"

"Sarah, were you crying?" Her voice sounds a little raspy and quite shaken so I start to get concerned.

"Nah, girl I'm fine." She sounds a bit more convincing that time so I decide to hold the conversation off until later.

"Well... Ok. Come over please, you have to help me with something."

"What is it?"

"You'll see. I have a feeling that you'll like it." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, this should be good. Alright I'm on my way." I hear her chuckle through the phone.

"Kay, bye." I hang up on her and make my way towards the kitchen where I will most likely find Jason's mom.

I enter the kitchen and find that I was right. Mrs.Taylor is standing over the sink, just looking outside.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper quietly, trying to not scare her.

"It's fine, I'm just stupid sometimes."

"No, I mean it. It was not your fault at all and I was very disrespectful when all you were doing was trying to help me. So I'll let you help me." I pause and she looks at me, looking hopeful. "I want to go shopping. And I want you to help me get new clothes because I've never done this before." Her eyes start to tear up and she walks over to embrace me in a huge hug.

"Yes, absolutely. Thank you! Which car shall we take?!" She asks excitedly. I chuckle a little at her enthusiasm.

She's letting me choose the car? Woooo! Yeah! This will be a hard decision...

"Oh my god I don't know. The blue Camaro?" I absolutely love that car. She vigorously nods her head agreeing with me. We quickly get out of that house after she grabs the keys and I get a bite to eat.

We got out to the garage just as Sarah was getting here. We drive to the end of the driveway where she's waiting and she jumps into the car.

"Come on ladies, were on a mission today." I say mischievously as they look at me like I've lost my mind. I open the sun roof and my window and just enjoy the ride there. My mood is getting better as the wind hits my face and I finally feel relaxed for once in my life. Not a worry in the world right now... Well maybe except for the cop car behind us... Oops. It seems that his mother enjoys the cars just as much as we do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad, brother, and I were driving through Washington D.C. Once and my dad decided that he was going to go 81 in a 55 in a rural area lol smart one dad. Not!!!

So how's life everyone???

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!! And my Rainbow Baby Pegasus!!!

-Tori