(Chapter Twenty)

So sorry for the slow update. Hope you like it. I'm in a giddy mood and feel like telling people about my life so read the end!!! Haha seems like Jason's popular with you guys so let's do this thing!!! Btw I'm trying hard not to put tons of punctuation in this one ;)

Read on...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV:

Avoiding her today is going to be a bitch. I can already tell this won't end well and I'm about ready to kill Sarah because of it... And nothing's even happened yet. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have to be doing this.

I see my guys walking up to me, all with confused, curious faces. Carlos, my future Beta, comes closest with the rest fanning out behind him.

"Got something to tell us, Jason?" Carlos asks me. He raises his eyebrow telling me to play along with him. Carlos knows what is going on but the others don't. Hell, the others aren't even in our pack. They're human. We just needed them to put up the facade and make everyone believe the bullshit we were throwing their way. Everyone including Aubrey. So I go along with it. Every word paining me inside but you could barely tell with the way I composed myself on the outside.

"Yes, actually. The little bitch moved in with us. Sarah told my fucking mom about what I did and she felt bad for her. Mom yelled at me because of it but, hell she'll get over it. Mom will get bored of her then she'll be out of our hair." Though I know better than that. Mom won't ever make her leave... Because she WILL be the future Luna.

We turned to go to our first class which I had with Carlos, Tarrence, and Aubrey. She was in all of my classes which scares me the most. If she tries to talk to me I'll be expected to smart off to her... People expect me to hate her. People expect me to hurt her... How am I going to live like that today? I had trouble enough before I knew she was my mate. But now? Pure torture. She will hate me and I won't be able to do anything about it this time.

This morning was a huge mistake that obviously shouldn't have happened based on her reactions. What did happen to her? One way or another I will find out... Today or tomorrow. No later. If it's this bad she needs help. Help that I, as a mate, can give her. She just needs to accept me.

*Go to her... Please... She isn't marked and I sense someone's... 'Coming on to her' so to speak...* My wolf is suddenly in my head telling me this. What could possibly be wrong? Unless... No hell no they better not touch my mate. She's MINE!!! I quickly track her scent and walk to it as quick as possible so I don't look too suspicious. When I turn the corner she's there all right but the guys across from her are about to have broken jaws if they move any closer.

Her head snaps directly to mine as she was probably hit full force with my scent. I'm totally engulfed by her stare until one of the guys clears his throat.

I noticed that who was talking to her was Tarrence. I lowly growl at him telling him to stand down. He looks at me like I'm crazy before he slighty backs off and raises his hand to show surrender. If he bowed his head people would start wondering. And that's never good.

"Aubrey. Come here." I said with a little too much Alpha in my tome. Oops.

"Why the hell should I listen to you, Jason?" She spat back at me. So she's playing it this way?But why... I'll find that out later. But for now her attitude just makes my job easier. Though its still torture.

"Because I said so, bitch! Or do you want me telling more of your precious 'secrets'? I know plenty of them." I say with a fake smirk on my face. Why am I doing this? I could reveal everything and stop this endless nonsense. All of a sudden my heart clenches with a stinging pain thats almost unbearable. I look up at Aubrey and see tears well in up in her eyes.

No. No, no, no. No! I can't stand this... I'm trying to hold myself back but I can't stand seeing her like this. She needs to be in my arms. She needs to be comforted and soothed. Not threatened... I'm such an idiot. Fuck the treaty!

Just as I'm about to go to her and explain everything she speaks. "Like what...Jason. Are you going to tell everyone that I'm a whore or something? That I sleep around? What about that I have STD's? Oh, wait no this ones good! Are you going to tell people that I actually enjoy living with you because I just absoluteky love you?! Because you'd be dead wrong about the last one... So go ahead. Try and break me. See what happens." As she finishes she has an icy glare in her eye that says she's not to be messed with. My heart is being torn to shreds while I replay her last words in my head... She doesn't love me. And she probably never will.

I hear my wolf howling in my head. He doesn't care that she's mad. He just wants to be close to her no matter what right now.

I try to go into her mind link and calm her down but she's shut me out. She's shut everyone out. How is she doing this?! I'm her Alpha! I should be able to break through without a problem! How did her mind link get so strong already?

I haven't responded to her for about a minute. Everyone is staring at me and my legs are about to fall out from under me because of how bad the pain in my chest is. I haven't been this shaken up since I found my sister. Thinking about that makes the pain even worse and I can't take it anymore, I clench my eyes shut and take a few deep breaths. Nothing can help this horrid pain so I turn and walk away. Not even worrying anymore about why all of those guys were around my mate. Suddenly I feel a burn in the palm of my right hand that shoots all the way up my arm and I turn around fast enough to see Aubrey and Tarrence rounding a corner hand in hand with her body nuzzled into his left side. I growl unconsciously and almost black out. I see a small frown cross Aubrey's beautiful features but quickly turn around and book it out of that building. Why was she holding his hand? I'm going to kill him next time I see them together even in the slightest bit.

I run to the nearest bar and rush into the bathroom. I start screaming at the top of my lungs while crying at the same time. I dont know how im going to handle this but the screaming sure as hell works enough for now. Then I do what i always do when I know I've lost someone forever. I take my pocket knife out and carve an 'A' into my ribcage, cutting deep making sure it makes a scar... right next to my sisters initial.

I wash off the blood and my face then walk out an take a seat at the bar. I'm just going to have a drink or two... or 24...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooooooooo who's not really liking Aubrey right now??? Meeeee!!! The queen, her royal bitchness will be extra bitchy next chapter Cuz that's just what bitches do, they bitch.

Anyways. Treaty???!!! What you say!!! Its just something... ha!!! Like I'm gonna tell you what its about. I just want to hug Jason right now!!! I feel so bad for him.

OK... so I need some advice... in my personal life. Sorry sorry sorry sorry if you don't care!!! But I'm just kind of confused here. I sort of reaaalllyyyy like my best friends brother and he totally gave me a hug on Saturday and called me his best friend and said he loved me ^_^ talk about friend zoned... but my friend said if we ever started dating she would never talk to me again. So I never talk to him... what should I do??? I'm super shy and need some help handling this...

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!! Yes im talking to you, you sexy bitch!!!

-Tori