(Chapter Three)

I walk inside the orphanage to find Mrs.Whitman. I have to get into a home and soon. All this nonsense has to stop, I'm tired of living here in the orphanage. I need an actual home. Where your mother tucks you in at night and your father is overprotective when it comes to boys...

So what I watch TV. I just imagine that life is really like that. Pathetic isn't it. To say I've never experienced having a family. Or anyone loving me. In all my 16 years I haven't had even one boyfriend. But I've heard that they're just a pain in the ass so I'm not really to concerned about finding one. Although it would be nice to know that at least someone loved me...

The building is very old made entirly out of brick. With the barred windows and rought iron gates, it gives off an eerie feeling. The location doesnt help that matter either. Were out in the middle of nowhere with dead trees surrounding every side of the building. You could get lost just trying to find it.

I could hear the girls up the steps, there were about eight of us and all of them were stuck up bitches in my opinion. Not only do I have to live with them and share everything with them, but i have to go to school with them too.

Normally with them being them, they would have told the school I was an orphan. But im assuming they didnt because theyre the same and should know I would do the exact same to them. Tell everyone they were orphans to I mean.

But now they dont have to worry about that because thanks to Jason now eveybody knows...Lovely...NOT!!!

"Evening Aubrey." Mrs.Whitman cuts through my thoughts.

"Evening Mrs.Whitman..."I replied. Normally she doesnt just stop me like this. She at least lets me get upstairs be for bugging me."Can I help you???"

"I have astounding news!!!' Astounding... nobody uses that word... unless theyre old... or posh... whatever."Would you like to hear it???!!!" She continues.

"Sure,why not." Okay so its great news for me. That doesnt sound right at all. Mrs.Whitman is the only person here who knows im a wherewolf and I planned on keeping it that way. Whatever she has to tell me in private, not in front of the other girls, must be something to do with that then. I see no other explanation.

"I found you a family!!!!!!' Oh shit... She claps her hands together like this is the best thing in the world. She then lowers her voice to a whisper,"Its a wherewolf family, they lost their daughter a couple years back and said they are ready to try again. But, they said if anything were to happen again they didnt want to be too attached to they wanted to adopt. I think this is a perfect opportunity for you!!!!"

Well you thought wrong!!! I thought to myself. I didnt want a family who lost someone. I dont want to be just a replacement

I just stood staring at her.

"So what do you think, Aubrey???!!!"

"I think youre crazy lady." And with that I ran upstairs. Out of sight but not out of mind...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Okay so that was chapter three. Sorry it was so short. Till next time!!! 

Comment vote and be awesome like dat!!! And the pic to theside is how i picture Sarah. kind looking but can be scary when she wants to be...

-Tori<3<3<3