(Chapter Fifteen)

Unknown POV:

She can't possibly be serious... She's gonna leave them and come crawling back to me when she finds out what really happened. When she finds out they've been lying to her this whole time... That will be the day... She knows she can't say no to me. We're too close. She'll miss me after a while.

Back in the woods, I could've easily acted upon my original plans. But it would've been way too risky. I wouldn't have had enough time to escape. They would've caught me. I have to think this plan through very carefully to make sure as to not screw anything up along the way. It's a tough procedure but I guess that's the cost of achieving being the biggest and strongest pack in the world.

I've been assigned to this mission because I know her weaknesses. I know where to strike and she won't ever see it coming.

Now I just have to make sure that stupid boy doesn't get in my way. Jason seriously needs to get a life. Does he think I'm stupid or something??? Blind??? We'll I'm not. But I can tell he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer or he would've figured out something was up by now.

But like I said, I know everything about Aubrey, so this... Will be a breeze... And her birthday present is just icing on the cake...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't really know how to do this without revealing too much. Who do you think it is??? Sorry it's short, but like I said, didn't want to reveal too much. Oh, and the end was no pun intended haha :D

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!!

-Tori