(Chapter Nineteen)

This may be a little short... Oh and thank you for getting me into the top 100 for werewolf!!!

Read on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV:

She didn't speak at all on our ride to school... Honestly in surprised she got back into the car after what happened. I guess she just needed to be close to me after whatever happened, though she'd never admit it.

I park far away from the schools so no one sees us in the car together and I get out. Aubrey looks confused for a minute but follows me.

"I have to get something from the car." I say then turn around. "You just go ahead up to the school and don't wait up for me..." She looks hurt for a minute and it pains my heart.

"I didn't plan on it." She grumbles under her breath then walks away. I feel awful. I didn't have to get anything from the car. I lied to her. I had to...

This day is going to be hell because of the stupid problem. And it needs to be solved right now or else she'll never forgive me for today...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV:

He might've thought I wasn't listening... But I was. In the car I mean.

While I wasn't talking he was explaining to me how to block emotions and thoughts from the pack. While I was being embarrassed to no end he was talking about something like nothing just happened. I wanted him to acknowledge it...

No Aubrey, you don't want him. I say to myself and my wolf whines.

I may not want him but I want him to want me. And I want him to know how much he wants me but can't have me. Just like I felt for the longest time towards him... I wanted him but couldn't have him no matter what.

And that's another reason why I hate him. If it wasn't for the mate bond he would never feel these feelings but he refuses to admit it.

But now I'm allowed to think this. Now I know how to block my thoughts so he can't control my mind anymore. So he doesn't know what I actually feel for him.

I'm thinking this while I'm walking up to the school and so I get the living daylights scared out of me when Sarah pops up in front of me.

"Aubrey. Where have you been!!! I've been calling you all weekend and your phone only went to voicemail!!! I was scared to death because I didn't know where u were!!!" God she's talking again. I seriously need to make some new friends. For some reason I can't handle her even more today...

"I was a little... Busy???" I didn't know what to tell her. That my mate was Jason??? That I'm already madly in love with him but I hate myself for it??? How am I supposed to explain THAT one to her???

She had a knowing look on her face and a sly grin. "So who is he???" I laughed at her because she just knows me way too well.

I put an innocent look on my face. "What do you mean, Sarah???"

"Don't give me that bullshit!!! Tell me tell me tell me!!!" She's a bit to excited about this... "Wait, why isn't he here with you???"

You know that's a good question... if he 'loves' me so much then why the hell isn't he with me???!!! So much for a comeback Jason... that was your last chance...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be updating very soon. I was in class when I wrote this. So sorry its short but your going to hate me in the next chapter whoever wanted a happily ever after. So sorry.

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!!

-Tori