(Chapter Twenty-Eight)

Ok another chapter. again with the wrist brace. if i mess up I'm sorry... my cats are trying to kill each other so things are kinda crazy in this house right now. Help make covers anyone???

Song for this chapter is... Broken by Seether

Read on...

p.s this may be a little shorter since its the same night and Jason's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasons POV:

After Aubrey took off I felt like a piece of me went with her. A very big piece of me... I nearly wanted to kill Shay for how she just came in claiming me like that. I belong to no one except for Aubrey. But even now i'm having my doubts about her staking a claim on me. I know she thinks I don't want her and obviously she will reject me after some time but she will forever hold my heart. After the short amount of time I've known her, she's already got me wrapped around her cute little finger. All she has to do is say the word and she has complete control over me... But I don't mind. I want her to claim me. I want her to want me like I want her. I can't stand being away from her and I feel like she is soon going to give up hope for us... if she wanted me in the first place. Every second she's away from me I feel like my heart's being torn in two.

Shays screaming tears me away from my thoughts. God, she's so fucking annoying. I just want to shove a sock in her big ass mouth. Now that I have met Aubrey I can barely remember when I used to think that big mouth of hers fit around me nicely. But now just the thought of touching her sickens me. The only person I want anywhere close to me now is Aubrey. All day and all night, for the rest of my life. But I have some more pressing matters to attend to.

"Shay, out. Now." I say between clenched teeth. I can't stand her right now. I'll ask what happened with her and Aubrey later. She pouts at me, but I just give her a pointed look. I'm assuming she remembers what I did earlier because she snarls at me but finally leaves.

With Aubrey asleep I can finally talk to my dad about the arrangement. I'll make sure that he knows Aubrey is my mate so he better make sure nothing happens to her during this. I won't give her up no matter what.

I arrive at the door to his study and knock lightly. "Enter son." His voices sounds muffled through the door. I go inside and he's sitting behind his desk. He looks up from his computer and continues with, "What do you need?"

"I have important news you should probably know about..." I start to feel nervous about bringing this up but it has to be done. He's my dad, he will understand right?

"Make it quick, I'm busy preparing." For what? I think to myself.

"As you know I will soon be Alpha of the Black Moon pack. So i came to the conclusion that i should start making important decisions. And i say Aubrey cannot be given to the Dead Soul pack. I will not-cannot accept it." I conclude

He looks at me quizzically. "Jason, do you know what you're saying? You're willing to go to war instead of just giving a pack member? Barely even a pack member, she's been here a few days. They're just asking for her! Why? I'm not sure but if she was theirs to start with then why not return her to her rightful place? She would like being back with her family. I heard her mom passed away so I'm assuming she would want to be back with her father. They both need comfort and she doesn't fit in here anyway." Am I really hearing this right now? Is he really going to give her away?! He can't fucking do that!

"You know what dad? Whatever! I won't stand for this, she's not leaving! I'd be damned to hell if I let my mate walk openly into the arms of strangers just to get killed!" On that note I storm out of the room leaving my father in a shocked state.

He must be fucking heartless to just give away one of his pack members! Were family here, but apparently family means nothing to him...

I go back to my room and am tempted to go into Aubrey's just to see if she's still there, but think better of it when I realize she would kill me if I did. So instead I just press my ear up against the newly replaced door and hear her steady breathes. Immediately I calm down, but break down...

I slide my back down the wall and sink to the floor. I can't bear to lose her. If my father goes through with this plan I will literally die, whether its on purpose or just from the pain of her leaving me. Like I said, If she goes, I go.

Silent tears stream down my face as my vision blurs so I slowly crawl into my bedroom and put a pillow to my face to muffle my screams. Screams of anger, agony, love, heartbreak, too many emotions I can't handle.

The tears burn my eyes as I just lay there, chest heaving and twitching from the pain.

The last thing I remember before everything went black was me thinking why couldn't I have a normal life? Why couldn't love with my mate be be as easy as others had it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha shay u little bitch no one wants u!!! OK hey guys I had a bad day. I hate my friends so much.

Chapter dedicated to jazzastar. Go check out her book its amazing!!! I won't be updating again till her book has 100 reads!!! I know it was 80 last time but hey that was a long time ago! I love her book and u guys will too. New cover will be up soon!!! Courtesy of... oh my gosh what's ur wattpad username!!! Comment who you are please???!!! And thank you for the amazing covers!!!

Vote/Comment/And be happy my baby unicorns!!! Along with my rainbow baby Pegasus and my poneycorn!!!

-Tori<3<3<3