(Chapter Five)

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. DONT SHOOT!!! Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm walking up to my new 'familys' door. I'm about to knock on it but right before my hand touches it, it opens and to my suprise Jason's standing there in black cargo pants and fitted black v-neck shirt thats tight enough to show off the outline of his 6-pack beneath.

"I've been anticipating your arival baby girl." he pulls me close so he can whisper in my ear. Since when is he so nice to me??? And why am I not talking let alone pushing him away. I can hardly breath and find myself wanting to be closer to him so I step inside with him still holding on to me.

"H-hi Jason." I stutter. What the fuck is going on??? Why is he acting this way after just being so cruel to me yesterday??? Then he chuckles a little.

"I like the way I have that much affect on you. I have only just talked to you yet I can sense your dscomfort. Or is that longing??? After a while of us living together your going to want more from me. So why don't I just start it off." What does he mean by that??? My legs are about to give out and my breathing turns ragged as he nips the crook of my neck with his canines. He pulls his head from my neck and is leaning in to kiss me and right when his tongue grazes my lower lip my breathing gets faster and I sit straight up.

Wait... I sit up??? It takes me a while of looking around to realize that I'm in a bedroom. So that was all a dream??? I knew it couldnt be true. Somehow during the dream I knew it was too good to be true but I didn't go with that because... Well I think I might've actually wanted it. It would've never happened anyways. I remind myself.

He, Jason, was even the one who told me I could never be loved by anyone. Let alone himself. And so, for some reason unknown, I start to cry. I start to sob uncontrollably and I'm not even sure as to why, it doesn't make sense. I mean it's not like I even like Jason at in the slightest.

So I try to pull myself together knowing someone was bound to hear me if I continued and yesterday was the first time i've cried in years. He caught me so off guard and I don't know what came over me but he made me want to cry. Maybe in my dream he was right, maybe he does have ore control over me than I realize, and i'm scared of what he will be able to do and examples because of it.

I look over at the clock and realize that it's a quarter till three in the morning. I've benn out for a little over 11 hours. How did I even get here??? Then everything comes rushing back to me as I remember Mrs.Whitman and her announcement that i'm going to be staying with the Taylors, and how all the girls were yelling at me. All the commotion then suddenly darkness. I blacked out I guess. Everything was happening all at once and I didn't know how to deal with it. It's just force of habit to black out. I used to do that all the time when I was younger. From my dad drinking, then the beatings came and I tried to avoid everything by sleeping all the time. I'm a very weak werewolf and of course no one would be proud to have me in their pack, let alone be their mate.

Realization hits me like a truck then and I start to get nauseous wondering if my mate would reject me, that is if I even find my mate. Because of course no one would want me so he'd probably avoid me as much as possible before I found him. f it was someone at school then I know they would cuz no one and I mean NO ONE likes me whatsoever there that I don't even think the so called mate bond could fix that.

Realizing I don't even know where I am I stand up and start wandering around. I mean not only can I not sleep not knowing where I am but it's not like I could even go back to sleep knowing that tomorrow... well... today... would be the day I move in with THE JASON TAYLOR. *Gasps heard all around* Not very exciting you say??? Whaaaaa... Lies!!! When people find out at school I will surely get more death glares than I already do.

Wait...

Jason Taylor...

Carson...

Carson Taylor... His dad...

Alpha Carson Taylor...

Well shit... This should be fun... Not...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter may have been a little longer than others I hope. I wated to do more but a person needs beauty rest. Well in my case it's ugly rest but you know... a girl can dream right??? This chapter shouldve had more in it but I had a bad day. I got hit around and slapped a bit by mom and my stepdad yelled and spat in my face while cornering in the bathroom so ive had a long day and writing usually helps so I decided to update today. I wanted it to be longer but i'm extremely tired so goodnight...

Vote/Comment please. it would make my week...

Tori<3<3<3