Letisha part 11

I woke up with tubes attached to me everywhere, my body felt soo sore that I couldn't even move. And my throat was soo sore it felt like a massive pole was down it. I looked around without moving my body I could see andre sitting down with his head in his hand. I looked on the clock it was one of those that had the date and time: thursday the 29th of july... 04:30 am. 29th? I thought to myself i swear the day i checked out of the hotel with andre was the 28th of JUNE?! Everything was confusing. I kept getting flashing of the car hitting me and me crying... crying for.. for my BABY! Omgg my baby i thought. I tried to reach out for Andre. I just wanted him to hold me and confort me and tell me if my baby was alrite. I tried to move forward but the pain was too much. Andre quickly got up and rushed to me, he looked relieved and worried at the same time he held my hand. 'Nurse! Shes awake!' he shouted. About 4 nurses rushed in. The took the tube out my throat and i started chocking. Andre looked at me worried. 'whats happening.. Why she coughing like that!?' he asked worried, which made me worried aswell. 'dont worry andre.. Shes alrite, its because the nurse just removed the tube from Letisha's throat' the nurse said reassuring him. 'you alrite baby' andre asked me while the nurses done somethings on the machines attached to me. 'whats going on Andre.. Hows my baby.. Are we ohhkaay?' 'Hello letisha i am nurse shaw and i have been working with you and your family. You have been in a comma for a month and a day. You are a very lucky girl' she said. She seemed nice, but i was more intrested in whether my baby was alrite. 'am i going to be alrite? Is my baby alrite?' i asked. 'doctor Henley is on his way down now he will talk to you about everything' she said. I tried sitting up but it was making it impossible. 'Dont move Tish' Andre said taking hold of my hand. He looked soo stressed and tired. I could see pain in his eyes. I held his hand tightly and just stared into space. The doctor came in and introduced himself. 'as nurse shaw told you.. Youve been in a coma for a month and a day and to be honest we didnt think you would make it, we have both good news and bad news for you do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?' he asked. 'umm bad news first please.. Is my baby alrite?' i asked gettin worried. 'the bad news is the impact from the car with so hudge that it broke many bones in your body, so unfortunatley you will be wheel chair bound for a while' my heart sunk.. 'so what im disabled' i said with tears running down my face. 'No not exaclty you have just broken several bones in both legs and you also broke both your wrist and one of your elbows' 'ohh.. To be honest i dont care about me i am more worrried about my baby. Why aint newun telling me anything' i said, i looked at Andre who just looked bare stress. 'thats the good news' I automatically felt happier. 'You have a miracle baby.. Your baby survived and was unharmed which was shocking. we did have doubts that both of you wasnt going to survive but after you were stable and in your coma your baby still survive. Which shocked me and my team. So overal all things are good, you will need to stay in for another week just for observation we need to run some test on you and the baby and then hopefully you will be able to leave. Youve been very popular,youve had alot of visitors. Ill check on you later' the doctor said. 'thank you' me and andre said and he left with the nurses behind him. Andre sat down next to me still holding my hand. 'i dont think you understand how much you got me shook i havent been eating sleeping neting.. All was on my mind is what I would do if I.. I lost you' He said with hurt in his eyes. I looked at him while tears rolled down my face, I don't know why I was crying. 'I love you dre' I said. He smiled. 'You know I love you with all my heart' He replied. 'The kids have missed you! Shilah's been crying for you and she's drawn loads of pictures dat we stuck up in here' I looked around to see lots of picture she drew, it was so cute, it was me, dre, larayah and her. 'And Lahraya kept asking for you too.. They been staying with my mum and your mum while I stayed here' Andre continued, I smiled. 'I wanna see them so bad' I I said. 'Well you wont have to wait long.. Everyones on their way here now' 'Everyone?' I asked. 'Yeh.. Your mum and brothers the kids, my mum, nicole, leesh and the rest of your gyal dem.. Including Rakell' 'OMG kell is she alrite?' 'Yeh shes kool. Everyones just been worried about you' 'Ohh.. I feel special' I joked. But then I clocked on.. 'Hold on what about your court case?!' I asked, worried. 'Um.. Well talk bout it when your better' 'Naa Dre, I wanna know now' 'Well they postponed it til you get better' 'Soo there still carrying this on!?' 'Yeh Tish.. They need to ask questions, and I had a strap on me that they found. They have to continue the hearring' 'Strap? I don't memba them saying neting bout a strap' 'Umm yeh dats a different story' I took a deep breath. 'But my lawyer said that because the strap aint been used before so it will help when dey make their decision' I didn't know how to respond. 'So when I come out of here you will be going court?' 'Yeh..' 'So whos ganna look after me and the kids' I asked. Just before Andre was about to answer My family and friends all walked in making a big fuss. Luke was there too.. Which will make it awkward. Oh great.

2weeks later

I was finally let out the hospital, And I was back with my family. For the first week everyone would come round my house everyday. But now they are giving us our space so we can spend time as a family. Me and Andre was trying to be as happy as ever, because we didn't know what to expect. I was in a wheel chair and at the moment Andre was looking after me and the kids, but today is Andre's court case and Luke will be looking after us, if Dre goes pen. All we can do is hope and pray. Andre put on his tie and shoes and we had our emotional good bye. We couldn't even make love because almost every bone in my body's broke. 'Im ganna ring you when im done, or ill get my solicitor to ring Luke if anything else happens. Bye and I love you' Was the last thing he said to me. Luke came round and said bye and then stayed with me and the kids. Luke made us dinner, I was just silent and he spoke to the kids and asked me a few questions, when he asked me I would just answer some one words. We were sitting down and watching tv and then Luke's phone rang. We both looked at each other not knowing what to say. 'Hello -silence- ohkaay thanks' Luke hanged up while and his face was just straight. 'He got five months for having a unlicensed gun, the time was reduced because the gun wasn't used and because of family circumstances' Luke said. I just looked at him, I wasn't looking at him, just in his direction. Its just one thing after another. 5 months is too long. I don't even want to spend a week without him. I need Andre.

1ST Day without Andre.

Straight after I found out about Andre's sentence I made Luke take me upstairs and I went straight to bed and stayed asleep. I was sleeping and then I felt a light shake. I opened my eyes to see Luke standing over me. I looked around the room to see some breakfast on the table and then I looked at Luke just simply confused. This didn't seem real. 'Morning tish. I made you some breakfast' I turned back around. 'Thanks.. But im not hungry' I said with my heads under the sheet. He pulled the sheet back from over my head, I didn't have the strength to fight back so I just laid there. 'Tish this aint doing any good for you or the baby. Andre will be back soon and everything can go back to normal' He said with a reassuring smile. 'Alrite...' I said unsure. 'I told the kids that Dre's gone on a loong holiday. I don't think Lahraya understood but Shilah did' He said. 'Thanks' 'The kids are at your mums house already, I pack clothes for them for a few days cuz dats how long their staying for init?' He asked. 'Yeeh' 'Now im gana take you to the bathroom so you can quickly get washed up and stuff. Ive already made you a bath and then im ganna take you to eat your breakfast' 'Ohkaay... but how am I ganna get washed? I cant do it myself' 'Ohh yeeh im ganna have to do it for you' He said. 'Hahahahaha are you mad?! I am not letting you see me or even touch me naked' I said. 'Sooo what you ganna do? Stay dirty all day?' He asked. 'KMT! Ill keep my bra and pants on den' I said while he picked me up and put me in the wheel chair. 'Well how you ganna wash yourself properly den?' 'KMT oh great. Well I need you to take off my clothes.. And den just put me in the bath... ill do the rest and you can come out.' 'But how?' He asked. 'Ill find a way. Just don't try anything funny' I said. He just laughed and took me in the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and started taking off my night dress. It was really awkward. I just sat in the bathroom in my bra and pants. I could tell he felt awkward too. 'Umm.. Can you do the rest?' He asked tryna look away. 'Um.. Nope. I need you to take off my bra. But keep your eyes shut' 'How am I ganna undo it den?' He asked confused. 'Arrgghh for fuk sake. Your soo difficult! Just take my clothes off all of it! I cant do it myself or I would of. Just take dem off and don't look. Why did Andre leave me with you. Of all people?!' I said getting frustrated, he looked at me and started laughing. 'Its not funny!' I moaned. 'Yeh it is.. Your getting so frustrated. Andre left you with me because he trust me to take care of you all! And because no one don't wanna look after your miserable ass!' He said while still laughing. 'Ohh shut up..... People wanted to look after me bout!' He just laughed. 'Im taking off your bra first' He said while leaning forward. He took off my bra while looking away. 'Im ganna take off yourr pants now' He took them off slowly again. And I was now there naked. Luke tried looking away but he ended up looking at me again. He was just staring at me. 'LUKE. PUT.ME.IN.THE.BATH!' He quickly snapped out of his day dream and then picked me up and put me in the bath and then walked out. He was acting bare weird. And this is only day one.. I got another 5 months of this!