Letisha- The world of my own part 9

Part 9!!

I scanned through the letter and then looked at Andre.

Dear Mr Jones

You may have been expecting this letter, as officer informed you that you will have to go to court after you were released on bail, on the 9th of March 2010. You are due on trial on the 5th of May 2010, due to recent enquires in your involvement in the murder of Martin James which happened on the 10th of March 2010. You will stand trial with others that we believe may be involved in this incident. BLA BLA BLA

I scanned through the letter in complete shock.

'I didn't even know they could do that' I said. 'did you do it?' I asked him. 'Naa I never.. he was my boy why would I kill him!' 'Im sorry I have to ask init' 'Its kool.. it will be alrite ill probz just have to go there ill tell dem I don't know nutting then ill be released' 'Yeeh but what if something goes wrong' 'Well it wont' 'You sure?' 'Yeeh' 'How comes you kept this from me Andre?' 'I didn't want to worry you your having my yute' 'Well what if you went pen, It would worry me even more not knowing where you were' 'I know I know' It was silent for abit. 'Oh yeh theres one more thing' 'Huh? More bad news?'

'Naa good news I think' He gt up and got a letter from the table. He handed it to me and I opened it and read it.

It was a adaptation letter for me to adopt Shilah. I looked at Andre shocked.

'I was thinking the over day, Shilah is like a daughter to you and I wouldn't want Shilah's mum to take her off you like Romario's mum did so what you say?' 'Yeeh course!' 'And theres another thing' 'What now' I said with a worried face. 'Its not for definite its just a suggestion, but I was wondering if I could adopt Lahraya so she could officially be my daughter?' I then had a big grin on my face. 'Yeeh course' 'But theres one more thing' 'Whats that?' 'Marcus needs to sign it' 'Ohh...' 'Yeeh' 'Il sort that' I said. 'You sure?' He said. 'Yeeh' I replied, even though I didn't wanna see him, I had to.

The next day

After being sick :| I got in the shower and left the house. I left the kids with Andre and drove to Rakell's wondering if Marcus would be there. I knocked on the door and after minutes Rakell answered. 'Hi' She said bluntly. 'Umm hi?' I said confused. 'Sorry... im just not in the mood today' 'Whats wrong?' I said while following her into the house. 'Me and Dayshaun had a argument because I said I don't want kids' 'Ohh.. hes moving abit fast aint he?' I said abit surprised 'I know but he seems to think im evil cuz I don't want another child yet, we aint even living together or anything' 'Aww babe... Im sure you can work this out and come to a arrangement?' 'Yeeh I hope' 'Well im here if you need me... is Marcus here?' 'Naa...he don't live here anymore and what you want him for?' She asked. 'Umm basically... Andre wants to adopt Lahraya... and I came to talk to Marcus about it' 'So basically you wanna take Marcus's baby away from him?' She said angrily. 'Its not like that, Lahraya knows Andre as her dad, because Andre has always been there for her. Marcus doesn't support or even come see Lahraya all we want is for Andre to be her legal guardian. I would never take her away from your family, because that is her family and you know I wouldn't do that. so I don't know why your getting all angry' 'Well Marcus is her dad! So stop trying to change that! Your just loved up at the moment wait till he leaves you like Marcus did then you'll know about adoption... bout adoption, think your something better than everyone else.. come in your flash car with your flash life' I looked at her shocked. Is she taking the piss?!? My shocked expression turned into a screw. 'Thanks Rakell... I want to make something of my life and people like you like to put me down all the time! You know what FUCK YOU!' ' How you ganna make something of your life when you got another baby on the way' 'Ive coped before and I will again because I believe in my self! I have qualifications for a job and stability for my kids and as long as im there for them and love them then that's all I need' I walked towards the door and she followed behind me, 'Tish im sorry... it just im under a lot of stress' 'YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE! And you most of been thinking all those things to say that!' 'Nooo tish I don't want us to fall out over this.. your my bestfriend and Tanisha's Godmother' 'Noo we have fallen out over this and you was my bestfriend ill always be Tanisha's because im her God mother, ill be here for her but I don't know bout you ive never disrespected you or thought anything bad of you and you come wid dat cuz your under a lot of stress! And im always here for you naa FUCK YOU!' I walked out and slammed the door behind me. I didn't even feel upset I was just angry, How could my bestfriend think or say that to me. When im always here for her and Tanisha. I walked to the car park and got in my car. I was just about to drive off and there was a knock on the window, it was Marcus. I wound down the window and told him to get in the car. He got in and sat down. 'You kool?' He asked. 'No im pissed off!' I said. 'Whats wrong??' I don't know why but I explained everything Rakell said to me. 'Ohh rah... shes a bitch still... so what you want Andre to adopt Lahraya yeh?' 'Umm yeh that's what I came to talk to you about, I was going to ask you properly' 'Naa its kool, Lahraya deserves a good life and you and Andre can give that to her' He said, I was shocked! 'But if you want me to sign it, then you gotta have sex with me. My exspression turned into a screw. 'YOU WHAT?!' I shouted. 'Naa im joking still' He said laughing. 'That was not funny' I said cracking a smile. This was abit weird. Me and Marcus having a convo :S and laughing. 'That better, you look so much prettier when you smile' He said. 'Umm thanks?' I said not knowing how to respond. 'Soo what you doing with yourself these days then?' I asked him trying to get rid of the awkwardness. 'Not a lot still same old' 'Hmm...' I said. 'Whats good with you den?' 'Not a lot unoo' 'Ohkaay den... you've put on abit of weight... not in a bad way... just abit... aww you get what I mean' He said tryna make its sound betta. 'Umm yeeh.. im pregnant' 'Ohh.. how far?' 'A few weeks' 'Oh kool, congradulations' 'Thanks' 'Well im expecting too' 'AGAIN!? I mean congradualtions' 'Lool I know and thanks' He replied. There was another awkward silence. 'Soo where you going now den?' I asked him. 'I was going Rakell's but I don't wanna go dere after shes acting like a dick head...' 'Ohk soo where you wanna go?' 'Ill go to my mums' He was just about to come out the car. 'Get back in man... ill drop you' 'Ohkool.. thanks' He got back in and I put on some music while I drove. We finally got to his mums house in silence and then he came out. 'Thanks Tish.. ill come sign the papers 2moro yeh?' 'Yeeh thankyou,' He leaned in the car and kissed me on the cheek then shut the door behind him and then walked into the house. Is this the new Marcus? Because if it is I'm starting to like him, not like him relationship wise, I mean friendship. I went to drive off but my phone started ringing. It was Keri.

Me: Heey

Keri: Hi babes, I need to go Birmingham to see my mum and Luke's being a dik head and made plans with his boys 2night so could you look after Ciara for me?

Me: Yeeh course when you bringing her round?

Keri: Around 3? I gotta get the coach at 4

Me: Alrite...see you in a hour?

Keri: Thank you babe!

Me: Its alritee

I went home explained everything to Andre, who was as shocked as me about Marcus's reaction. Andre was going out with Luke and dem lot too so he went to Luke's to get ready. Not too long after Keri was here with Ciara and then she left in a rush while I jammed with the girls. I then put them to bed and jammed and watched tv and then fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and jumped in the shower and put on some shorts and a vest top. I went back downstairs to watch some tv and then the door knocked. WTF! If its Andre watch! I walked over to the door and answered it. Ohh it was Luke. 'Wtf are you doing here at 1 in the morning? I thought you were getting Ciara in the morning' I said to him. 'Yeh but I came to tell you that Andre's at mines cuz he past out on the sofa' He replied. 'Soo you couldn't ring me and tell me that?' I said confused. 'Ohh yeeh' 'Loool you drunk Luke?' I asked. 'Ummm nooo' He said while laughing. 'Come in and drink some coffee' I made him a coffee and he sat down and drank it, while I drank my hot chocolate. We were just talking about things and then the clumsy boy spilt his drink down his clothes. 'Ahh shit' He said while quickly taking off his top. I quickly got a wet towel and whipped the coffee off his stomach and his cheek, while laughing. He started laughing too and lend in and kissed me. I pulled away, 'WHAT YOU DOING!'