Letisha- The world of my own Part 4

Back at home.

We get home and I am in so much pain and soo tired. I decided to take a nap, which turned into a 5hour sleep I was woke up by the baby crying. I took a deep breath and went to go see to her. She was red from how much she had been crying.

'Awww poor baby' I said hushing her and rocking her, after a while she stopped. I made her a bottle and gave it to her she feel asleep. Everything felt like a dream.. this little beautiful thing is my baby I gave birth to her. 'MAARRCCUUSSS' I shouted but there was no answer. I decided to phone him. 'Marcus where are you?' 'Im out wid the man dem for abit' 'Your what? I was sleeping I didn't even know you were gone... wheres Romario?' 'Well I didn't know dat and hes downstairs' 'Kmt you really get on my nerves.. when you coming back im tired' 'im back when im back' 'okay kool. You come back when your back and see what happens'. I hanged up the phone and went downstairs to find Romario. Im still in pain from giving birth to my little baby girl Lahraya, everytime I think of her I feel happy. I go downstairs and I cant find him. 'Ricaarrddoo?' 'Yeeh mummy' I go into the kitchen to find him pouring water from the kettle. 'STOP' He put down the kettle slowly and I ran to him and put him to sit on the breakfast bar. 'Am I in trouble mummy?' 'No baby.. you gotta be careful boo, that is dangerous.. what you touching the kettle for?' 'I was making myself a hot drink because daddy wouldn't make me one cuz he was going out wid uncle Damar' 'Uncle who?' 'Uncle Damar' 'Damar?... don't you mean Jamar?' 'Yeeh him.. I don't like him mummy' ' I don't like him either, Ill make you a drink and then get you to bed it was your bedtime ages ago' 'okkk' I was pissed now. After everything Jamar did I can't believe Marcus would still be friends with him. (Read part 3 to find out what Jamar did) I made Romario his hot chocolate and put him to sleep. I finally got to relax and then Lahraya started crying. I fed her and then put her back to sleep. By then I was exhausted, I looked at the time and it was 5oclock in the morning, so I went off to bed. I was woke up by Lahraya crying again, it was only 6.30 ive only had a hour and a half sleep. I didn't know looking after a baby would be so hard to look after..espicially on your own. I got her and Romario washed and fed them, I put the tv on and we relaxed and watched cartoons. Its now 9am and Marcus still wasn't home. I was drifting off to sleep and so were the kids and Marcus came staggering into the house. He stunk of grade and alcohol and women's perfume I could smell it from where I was. He went striaght to the kitchen without saying anything to us. I put the kids upstairs and went back into the kitchen. 'What the fuk you take dis for?' I asked him. 'what you mean?' He said walking to me and holding my waist. 'Do you know what time it is?' 'Yeeh ummmm 10.30' 'Take your hands off me' I went to walk out and he pulled me by my arm. 'I aint finished talking to you' 'take your hands off me' He let go of me. 'whats wrong wid you' 'Whats wrong wid me? Whats wrong wid you.. your drunk and your just coming home at 10.30 in the morning.. you stink of grade and perfume and you got a love bite on your neck' 'Im...' 'Can you go please?!' 'Go where?' 'I don't know I don't care just go' 'I aint going no where' 'Well I am' I went upstairs and packed some clothes for me and the kids. I put their coats and shoes on and put Lahraya in her pushchair. Marcus came up to me. 'where you think your going' 'Away from you' He pulled me by my arm again and I tried to break away but he pulled tighter. I slapped him in his face and he loosened his grip on my arm and slapped me across my face. My face stung but the shock was on my mind more. I looked at him with disgrace and he looked at me confused and shocked. 'I HATE YOU' I said through tears I put my coat on and left with the kids. I didn't know where I was going but I had to go somewhere... I walked and ended up outside my mums house. She opened the door, but her happy smile turned into a concerned one when she seen the look on my face. 'Latisha? Whats wrong? Come inside its cold.. the baby shouldn't be out the house yet' I went into the house and broke down in tears. 'Whats wrong baby?' 'He... He hit me mum' 'HE WHAT? WHO HIT YOU?' 'Marcus' I started crying and my mum hushed me. The next thing I know I woke up on the sofa with a blanket over me. My face was stinging I got up and looked in the closest mirror. My cheek was swollen and red, gosh that lick was hard. I went into the other dinner room where my mum and my brothers were with the kids. They all looked at me. 'Latisha come outside with me for a minute' Kadeem my brother said. I followed him outside and he shut the door behind me. 'So isit true den?' He asked. 'Umm.. yeeh' 'KOOL' he looked pissed and it even scared me. 'Watch when I see him yeh' 'Kadeem.. I don't want you to get into trouble just leave it pleasee' 'NO HES TAKING DE PISS!! He boxed you yeh and now you're here wid his yute?! And you had a baby a few days ago! His baby!' 'Romario mite not biologically be my son, but he might aswell be. Infact he is my son whether me and Marcus are together. Can you just leave it Kadeem?' 'KMT' He walked out the house.

The next day...

I woke up, but this time not from a baby crying. I looked around my room and no one was there. I went downstairs to see the kids dressed with my mum. 'Morning darling' 'Morning mum... Morning Romario' 'Morning mummy' Romario has been quiet from we left home, this was unlike him. 'Come here baby' He ran towards me and I took him to the kitchen. 'So whats wrong with my baby?' 'Nothing' 'Hmmm is someone lying.. whats wrong Mario? Do you miss your dad' 'NO I don't like daddy anymore' 'Why not?' 'He hit you' I didn't know what to say.. I didn't know Ricardo saw.. infact I didn't think. I had to go back home.. whether Marcus was there or not, I have two kids to look after and having them move from house to house wasn't good. It was best they stay where their settled and Marcus go somewhere else. I told my mum my plans and went back home. The house was silent and I wasn't sure whether he was home. I took the kids to their rooms and went into mines. Marcus was is in the room sleeping, when I walked in her sat up and looked at me. He smiled at me and I screwed him. 'What you smiling at me for' 'Why not?' 'After what you did... come home hours of the morning after doing who knows what and then boxing me in the face!' He looked at me shocked like he didn't know what I was on about. 'Did I hit you?' 'Yeh you did' 'Ohh shiit... Letisha.. im sorry I was bare drunk and I don't even re..' 'Save it I don't care what excuses you have.. all I know is you cheated on me and hit me 3days after having your yute!' ' I never cheated on you.. im sorry' 'Marcus you came home stinking of sex.. turn around' He got up and turned around slowly and confused and my thoughts were confirmed he had scratches all over his back. 'So what did a cat jump on your back why you got them scratches?' 'Scratches?' He turned around and looked in the mirror at that time my heart felt like it was shattered into pieces and my eyes filled with tears. 'I don't remember anything Tish I sware down' 'Yeeh well I do.. now you can stay in Lahraya's room.. remember your 3day old daughter.. or you can sleep downstairs.. up to you' 'Cant we just sort things out?' 'I don't know Marcus.. im tired and pain up I wanna relax before the baby wakes up' 'Well come lay with me?' 'I don't wanna be near you right now.. can you just go'. Marcus reluctantly left the room. 'Marcus wait...' 'Yeh babes?' He had a glint on happiness in his face. 'Romario is in his room watch him and Marcus if you think how im gwanning now, is bad.. let me see Jamar in this yard again and youll see bad'. Marcus's hint of happiness dropped and he left the room. I finally got back to sleep after thinking and then I got woke up by a crying Romario. I slowly went downstairs to see what was going on. 'What now?!' Romario ran to my legs and held them tightly. 'He wont come to me.. everytime I talk to him he ignores me.. and when I touch him he runs away' 'What you expect he seen you hit me' Marcus's face dropped even more and he looked like he was going to cry. 'He- he seen?' 'Yup' Marcus knelt down infront of Romario and spoke to him softly.'Daddy is sorry I didn't mean to hit mummy I cant even remember doing it.. if I could turn back the hands of time then I would never hit mummy but I cant and all I can do is make it up to you both. A tear fell from my eye and I whipped it to avoid him seeing my pain. 'Can you both forgive me?' 'Yeeh I can daddy.. can you get me that ben 10 bike and then we can be special friends?' 'Yeeh I will boss lol... Letisha?' He looked at me for my answer I was just about to answer and then Lahraya started crying. 'I better go see what she wants'. I got up and left the room.. should I forgive him or not? :S

To bee continued...

Tell me what you think.. or what you think Letisha should do

Uno the drill ;)

Vote? Comment.. and Become a fan if you aint one :)

xxxx