Letisha part 17

I looked at him, it felt so unreal. He looked so worried. He didn’t say anything he just moved towards me and hugged me tightly. I melted into his arms, this is what I’ve been waiting for, for months.

‘Ill leave you both to talk’ My mum said after squeezing my shoulder and then walking towards the door and left.

Dre gently let go and looked at me and then my stomach and then I knew he instantly knew something was defiantly wrong.

‘Baby whats going on?’ He said in a sympathetic voice. I started to cry again.

‘I’m soo sorry Dre’ I said through my tears, while he hugged me again. My head was on his chest, I could feel he had been working out, I don’t know why I was thinking about him working out while im there crying. He got into the hospital bed and hugged me tightly.

‘Take your time, you do not have to talk now’ He said. I almost forgot how loving my baby was.

‘No you deserve to know! Ive.. ive... I lost the baby… I didn’t know how to tell you then I havent been coping well and ive been on sleeping pills then I took too much and im sooo sorry. Its my fault’ I cried again. At that point I felt I had lost him and he would blame me as much as I blame myself.

He was silent and then breathed out.

‘Were going to get through this baby! You’re my everything, you me and the kids and im not leaving you again! Don’t let me ever here you blame yourself again! I know you would never do anything to harm our baby purposefully. Tish I love you and it hurts that you’ve been going through this while ive been in pen. Just know things are going to be different I promise’ He gripped me tighter in his arms and then kissed me on my forehead. It sent quivers through my body it was the ‘special girl kiss’ the one I missed for so long.

‘I love you too’ I said quietly. The doctor walked in and Dre got up. ‘Hi doc, is everything kool can I take Tish home’

‘Yeh sure she is stable now, just gotta fill out some forms and then she can go’ The doctors said. I filled out the forms and then me and Dre got in the taxi home.

‘Ahhhh feels good to be home’ he said while throwing himself on the sofa. He looked at his feet. You got new carpet?

‘Umm yeh that’s another story, well save that for another day’ I didn’t want to explain the situation with the shooting yet.

‘Kool… right go upstairs and get ready’ He said while gently pushing me towards the stairs.

‘Upstairs? Andre I don’t wanna go out today’ I moaned while slowly making tiny steps up the stairs. Then we heard keys go through the door and the door open. We both turned around. It was Luke.

‘Yooooooooooo’ They both shouted at the same time while walking towards each other and spudding each others fist. ‘Im ganna have to take that key from you fam! I finally touch road! Thanks for everyting! I appreciate it fam’ Andre said while they both walked into the front room. ‘Its kool bruv I just came to drop off this ting.. and your keys’ he said while grinning. Luke handed him a big bag, while I sat on the steps watching. Andre opened the bag and his eyes lit up.

‘Me and the man dem saved you lickle money to set you up for when you come out the can’ Andre poured out the bag and bare piles of money fell out to the floor. Even my eyes lit up.

 ‘Faaaaam!’ Andre said with his eyes lit up.

‘Thankyou man! Im ganna have to have a lickle drink up and thankyou man when Tish gets better’

‘Kool! Well im gone ill get at you later! Leave you with the fam’ He said while walking towards the door.

‘Later Tish’