Letisha part 7

I could feel his breath gently hiting my lips. 'Get away from me' I said while pushing him off. 'Tish-' He said just about to talk. 'No you listen! Im with Andre.. ME AND YOU ARE OVER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME OVER!' I grabbed my phone and walked out the house before he could say anything else. I couldn't believe I nearly let that happen. I walked home with tears slowly falling down my face. I was feeling so confused. Why did I even let that happen? What if it happened? I got home and wiped my face. Andre was in the front room holding Lahraya. 'You alrite babes' He said while looking at me concerned. 'Umm.. yeeh. Why is she down here?' I said trying to change the subject. 'Cause she was crying so I brought her down here' He said getting up to bring her upstairs. He brought her upstairs then came back into the front room where I was sitting. 'So whats up then?' He asked me while sitting next to me. 'nothing' I replied, while staring in to space. 'Tish whats wrong?' 'Nothing... just abit tired' 'Ohk... u too tired to do my hair?' 'Naa come here then' I said making a seat on the floor between my legs. He sat down and I done his hair. When I finished he got up checked it out and smiled. I could tell he was satisfied. 'Don't you think I look sexy?' He said showing off his hair. 'Lool shut up' 'Thank you babes' He said kissing me on the forehead. He moved down to my lips and started kissing me while pushing me back towards the sofa. I was now laying on my back and Andre was kissing me all over. He started removing my top. And kissing around my belly, trailing his tounge around my breast and stomach. He took off my trousers and started rubbing me through my pants. 'Andre... were in the front room..' I managed to say through deep breaths. 'Don't worry babes.. the kids are sleeping.' 'Yeeh but they could wake up' I said breathing heavily and slowly. He removed my pants and I was now naked. He took off his clothes and started kissing me on my neck. 'Were ganna try do something new today' He said smiling. 'New? I aint giving you head!' 'Lool naa not dat' He said while getting up. 'You aint ganna lick me out are you' I said surprised. 'Naa neva dat' He quickly replied 'Ohh.. what then'. He started doing his dirty grin. He put one of my legs on the top of the sofa and the other so it is hanging off the sofa. 'Andre what you..' Before I could finish my sentence he slowly put his tings is me. I let out a moan. He took it out then gently put it back in. He put it back in again and then kept put it in faster and faster. I held on to the sofa gripping tighter and tighter. He came and then collapsed ontop of me. He rolled over and we were both breathing heavily. After we got our breath he started smiling again. 'What now?' I said looking at him suspiciously. 'You wanna try doggy?' I started smiling bare. 'Yeeh come' I went on all fours and it didn't take him long before he pushed it in me. He started moving faster and faster I was finding it difficlt to stay on all fours. I started screaming his name. It felt so good but I couldn't take it. 'Ahhh Andre' I screamed. He kept putting it in. 'Ommgg I cant take it anymore' Just as I said that he bussed and so did I, I fell on my back and he joined me. We both calmed down and he looked at me and smiled.'Your too much Tish' He said smiling. 'I know I know' I said laughing. He randomly started sucking my nipple. After moaning and bussing Andre picked me up and put me on the bed.' Wait here I'm going to make you a bath' He set me a bath, we both went in together then he washed me and the took me into the bedroom and creamed and dressed me. 'Andre.. why you being so nice?' I asked suspiciously. 'I just wanna treat my wifey and I have to make it up to you after leaving you for 2days' 'Ohh alrite then' Knowing that he was being so nice and that he was so perfect made me feel even worse. Even though I didn't kiss Marcus I was close to doing it. Does that make me a horrible person? Andre kissed me on my forehead and then he fell asleep while I stayed awake thinking. I didn't kiss him. I told him to stop. And I put him striaght.. I guess things aint as bad as it seems then. I went to bed confidently knowing that things are ganna be ohk.

>> The next morning <<

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I smiled. I got up went in the bath put some house clothes on and made my way to the kitchen where Andre and the kids were. I smiled at all of them eating on the table. 'Morning' I said to them all. 'Morning' They all said. 'Your foods on the side' Andre said. 'Thank you' I ate then too my pill and then jammed with the kids for abit. I then decided to ring Leesha.