Letisha - The world of my own

Part One!

Come yah gyal let me mek uh belly swell.. buddy come free pussy nuh fi sell - Come breed me- Vybz Kartel. 

I was grinding to the tune on my bed.. a few minutes later i realised it was my phone, i quickly jumped up and answered the fone. 

'What you sayin babes?' 

I started to clear my throat, this brehs voice was peng 

'Umm.. whos this b?' i answered 

'Its Marcu.... from last night' 

'Ooo raah.. UMM you kool love?' 

'Yeeh im bless still, here dis yeeh i dont usually do dis but i liked how you looked yesterday your peng still and i wanna get to kno you..' 

'Awww thanks lool..Ohh klkl' 

'Soo you orn linking up wid man 2day?' 

'Yeeh course..' 

'Ohkl... meet me outside primark.. bout 3 yeeh?' 

'Yeeh babes kl'  

'Bye babes' 

He locked off the fone..Just at the moment i clocked.. i didnt even kno wat the breh looked like or neting. 

I looked at my clock it was 1.30pm wtf.

Well.. My names Letisha, im from London, im 16. Im Half jamaican and half Asian my dad whos in pen jamaican and my mums jamaican and asian. 

I got too olda brothers Raheem aka Skeng is pen for shotting, and my other brother is Rico aka Kozzi who recently come out of pen. 

Most manz r shook of my brothers so no1 really ramps wid me.. Neways back to the story... 

I went out last nite wid d bezzies Lisha,Shaleena,Ashanti and Koti short for lakota. 

I got bare drunk and i cnt really remember wat happend or how i even got to d yard. 

I jumped out the bed quick time.. i got a breh to meet. I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. 

I dried myself and creamed and d rest. 

I looked in the mirror in my bra and pants. I had wun peng figure D cup breast and and jamaican back off;) 

I didnt have time to be skanning myself. I had to decide what i was ganna wear true say it was summer time and it was hot i fote i shud show wat i got  

like wdh if you got it flaunt it.. I put on my tight white jeans with a red vest top and a white belt that went just under my D cups;) 

I put on my red dolly shoes dat had a white bowe on the front everyting had to match. I picked out my red hoops and put my nose stud in. Now it was time for my hair! 

I had cooli hair so it was a nice lenght it was by my shoulders i decided i was ganna have a front fringe and have it in a messy bun. I put on some mascara and eye liner and put my vaseline and cocobutter phone and £30 in my lil red side bag and my oyster card. 

I looked in the mirror woooow i looked nice and i wasnt tryin to  

I wanted to look nice but not too much like i was begging neting and for all i no dis breh cud be a state. 

I quickly sprayed on my gucci and jennifer lopez perfume. i was looking and smelling fine. 

My fone started ringing agen after i started bruking out to the tune i answered it.