Letisha part 14

Next morning...

I was finally getting to see my babies! Haven't seen them in ages and I've been missing them soo much! Once again me and Luke remained in silence, I could do things for myself now I have recovered a bit.

The kids still couldn't come home because I still haven't recovered and the house still has blood every where.

Luke drove my car to my mums, I jammed at my mums, everyone was so happy to see me, especially the kids! They've grown and still looking beautiful. I spent the whole day with them and my mum and stayed until Luke came back for me. Tears welled up in my eyes I did not want to leave Shilah and Lahraya.

'Mummy has to go home now' I said trying to keep back the tears. 'Why can't we come home too mummy?' Shilah asked starting to cry.

'I cant- ' 'They can come back tonight' Luke said. I gave him a 'shut up fool' look, there was still blood on the floor! I was not letting my kids near the place when it's like that.

'Remember the red dye I left on the floor? The kids can't be near that!' I said getting pissed, he was giving the kids false hope. My mum looked at me with her eyes raised; she could sense something was going on.

'I've sorted out the dye on the carpet and the house is nice and clean' Luke said, trying not to make things obvious.

'Does that mean we get to go home mummy?' Shilah asked getting excited.

'Yehh I guess you can. Say thank you to Uncle Luke'

'Thank you uncle Luke' Shilah said, 'Thank you' Lahraya said copying Shilah. They both ran and hugged Luke.

'You sure you're up to it?' My mum asked looking worried.

'Yeh mum I'm fine, I just wanna be home with my two babies' I said while getting up. I got the kids stuff together and me, Luke and the kids made our way home.

It felt different going home, with the kids with responsibility. I was soo much happier with the kids being with me, but I missed Andre soo much.

Through the journey going home, a lot of things ran through my mind.

Luke

Andre

The kids

My future

The baby

My life has been like a rollercoaster, my life has been at risk countless numbers of times. I have no life achievements, just children to live for and I'm intending to be the best mum ever.

We pulled up outside the house and Luke brought the things in while I brought the kids in. Because it is time for their bed I brought them to the bathroom washed them and put them back to bed.

Luke was down stairs watching tv. I sat next to him.

'You alrite tish?' He asked. 'Yeeh you?' I replied while putting my feet on the table and leaning back. 'Yeeh my leg kills doh' He said while resting it on the table aswell.

'You want some paracetomal or something?' I asked. 'Naa man is a solider I can 'old it' He replied with a grin on his face...it was so cute...*snap out of it* I looked down at the floor and noticed there was new carpet. It was all black. 'I like the new carpet' I said while rubbing my feet along it. 'Its nice init, I got it from that new carpet shop down the road, there was black, red and white in the material but I thought black would be best especially with the kids and it will be easier to clean...' He said proper getting into detail. I giggled. 'What you laughing at' He asked while laughing too. 'You propa getting into it and all sorts. Next your ganna be telling me what material it is' I said while cracking up. 'Well if you wanna know, I think the man said something about cotton... cant memba' He said while laughing, we both started laughing again. 'You know what you go do for me?' Luke said after his laughing session.

'What is that?' 'You wanna give me some tishcetamol?' He said with a big grin on his face. 'What you mean tishcetamol? I didn't offer myself as an option!' I said with my eyebrows raised. 'Not like that you fool! I just want a hug, I haven't had one in a while' He said while flashing some puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and opened my arms. 'Just a little hug' I said while giving him a hug. He then leaned back pulling me back with him, so he was laying on his back while I was laying on top of him. I quickly leaned up. 'What you doing?' I said quickly. 'Tish! Relax im not ganna make a move to you man. Cant we just jam' 'That's what we ware doing jamming. Well we was till you starting pulling me on you like some freak' I said rolling my eyes. 'Ohh shut up you complain too much! You ganna lay down wid me or not cuz I wanna watch dis film' He said while leaning back. 'Fine' I said reluctantly. I laid on his chest, at first it was awkward but I started to relax. I could feel myself falling asleep until there was a knock at the door. My heart dropped, I couldn't help being scared. 'Don't worry, ill get it' Luke said while walking towards the door. 'Luke? What the fuck you doing here?' Said a girl. I knew that voice... it was Keri...

She walked into the front room, looking angry.

'Alrite Keri?' I said nervously. I wasn't sure why I was nervous, but I wasn't sure why she was angry.

'Tish why you got this waste man up in your house?!' She said looking him up and down.

'What? Huh?' I said confused.

'Keri lowe it man. What do you want?' Luke said looking frustrated.

'Well I wanted a family!' she shouted.

'Umm guys... the kids-' I said trying to calm things down.

'You didn't want a family when you was fucking next brehs' Luke said looking like he was getting angry. This was getting heated and I was confused.

'I DID THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE... ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!' She said shouting even more. Her anger turned into a striaght face, she looked at me, then him.

'Its her. Its you!' She said looking at me.

'Me? Whats me?' I said quickly in shock.

'HE LOVES YOU!'