Letisha part 6

I left the room in a fast speed and quickly called Andre. I left the phone hoping he will answer and sat down like it was nothing. 'You need to go Jamar' I said. 'I told you no.. ive liked you for a while Letisha but you never wanted me.. I fink im quite sexy' He said looking in the mirror. 'I think your mad... Just leave my yard init' 'You ganna give me what I want?' 'NO.. I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING RONG WID YOU!!' Jamar rushed over to me and started squeezing my arms. 'Get off!!' He was standing infront of me so I kicked him in his tings. He feel to the floor in agony. Just as he did Andre came bursting into the room. He started kicking Jamar on the floor and punching him. He stopped and Jamar was coughing blood. 'What the fuk you doing here?! Why the fuck you touching my wifey?' 'Your wifey?... Im sorry blud I never knew' 'Well now you do.. If she says she don't want you she don't want you... if she says she wants you out her yard she wants you out!! Let me catch you near Tish ... Infact let me catch you in these ends again and den youll know what time it is.DO YOU GET ME?' Jamar nodded. 'I ASKED YOU A QUESTION BLUD' Andre said raising his fist to him. 'Yeeh I get you' 'Now get the fuk out of here before I do something dat I WONT regret'. Jamar quickly ran out. I looked at Andre shocked but relived. 'I thought you was ganna kill him' I said 'Trus me I probley was' 'Thanks' 'You don't need to say thanks... you're my wifey what else would I do?' He hugged me. 'Wheres Shilah?' 'In the car... im ganna stay here tonight I don't wanna leave you.. is dat kool?' 'Yeeh I was just bout to ask you that lol' He went outside and got Shilah. We put the kids to bed and then it was just me and Andre. I love this boy so much, hes there for me when I need him and he cares and loves me.

'Andre...' 'Yeh babes' 'Come upstairs' 'What you tired?' 'Nopee' He looked at me confused and then a smile gradually swept across his face. I held his hand and we both went upstairs. I gently laid him on the bed and unzipped his hoodie and started kissing his neck. I took of his tshirt to see his peng body. I started kissing all over his body and he let out a soft moan. He picked me up by one arm and lay me on my back. We both smiled and he took off my top and started kissing along my chest and my neck. He took off my bra and started kissing my neck again he moved from my neck towards my pum, he undid my trousers and slowly pulled them off. He came back to my face and continued kissing me while rubbing between my legs, He was gently massaging me. He slid down pants a slid one finger and then two in, he moved it in slowly. I moaned heavily and quietly. 'Wow.. u sure you've had a baby?' 'Yee-' I was just about to finish answering but then I came and he smiled as if he was satisfied. He then laid back on the bed and put his hands under his hands. 'Show me what you got then' He said relaxing back. I climbed ontop of him and pulled his trouser and boxers down. I looked at his piece and my eyes widened. He let out a chuckle and a smile spread across my face. I did my thing and then he came. I went into my side draw and put the condom on him, while doing that he became harder. I slowly sat on it and let out a moan. It hurt a little but as I went down the pain went. I did my ting on top and then we... traded places ;). He put it in.. then out.. in then out.. I couldn't hold it any longer.. I came and let out a loud moan, just after he came and we both collapse on the bed. We were panting heavily and then I started smiling. He smiled and then we both bursted out laughing. 'Wow' Andre said putting his hands behind his head again. 'That was...just wow' He said we both started laughing again. I started singing best you ever had. 'You rah was' Andre said after I finished joking. I started smiling, I know he was my best but it doesn't mean I have to admit it. 'You don't need to tell me im your best.. I know it already' He said boasting. I tried keeping a striaght face but I couldn't help it and huge smile crept across my face. 'Soo... ready for round two?' He said while pulling me onto him.

>>The next morning<<

Lahraya's started sleeping through the night now so I had a good night sleep. I turned over to see Andre sleeping next to me. I went to get up and put a dressing gown on, because I was still naked. Romario and Shilah ran through the bedroom door. I quickly jumped back into the bed. 'Morning kids' 'Morning ' They said in unison. They both jumped on the bed. 'Umm.. kids go downstairs and watch tv for a minute' Andre started to wake up he was about to get out of bed but I showed him the eye signal that he shouldn't. 'I wanted to stay in bed with you and daddy' Shilah said. 'After we have breakfast yeh?' 'alrite then' They both ran downstairs. 'Woow.. that was close..' I said. 'For real' Andre answered. He then started smiling. 'What you smiling at?' I asked confused. 'Just remembering last night' We both started laughing. 'Muuummm' Romario shouted from downstairs. 'Coming' I shouted back. 'I sware he thinks hes a big man now... he don't call me mummy anymore' I said getting abit upset. 'Don't mean he don't love you anymore.. just growing into a man' Andre answered 'Lool, he's 4... big man my foot lool. Now shut your eyes' 'Huh why?'He asked looking at me confused 'Cuz im naked and I wanna get up' 'Its not anything I haven't seen before' 'I don't care... turn around or close your eyes... please' ' Noopee' He said acting childish.