Chapter 6

"OH my God" She said. Already inside Ezra’s office for her second meeting. She didn't knock before entering, he didn't call her either. She saw everything, His half naked body without a shirt and that six packs are way too hot with tattoos, it makes her wanna touch it again, she could feel the temperature. "I am gonna give dating a sixth chance with Ezra." She was drooling. She didn't realize he already seen her looking at him.

“Miss Facer, what are you doing here, I didn't call for you" He said putting his shirt on. She didn't take her eyes off his body until she saw white cotton covering it up. She was annoyed, didn't know what to do, and didn’t know what to say.

"Uh, Mr. Queen. Emma is fine by me."

"Miss Facer! We are in the office so I don't think it appropriate for me to call you by your first name... So what are you doing here?" He asked annoyingly.

"Um, I came for my second meeting."

“Well I didn't send any intern to bring you here."

"Yeah, you didn't but I..." He didn't even let her finish her conversation before cutting in.

"Go, I will call you when I need you or your opinions."

"But"

"Don't let me repeat myself twice Miss Facer."

“Yes sir." She said walking out of his office. He looked at her before she exits the room.

Why am I mad at her?  We laughed and talked yesterday. Didn't we? But now I'm... I'm showing my anger again. What is wrong with me? He reminded himself that he will not try putting personal matters into office matters.

She went back to her office, sat down, brought out her phone and dialed Phoebe's number.
It took five seconds before Phoebe answered.

"Hello Phoebe."

"Yah Em what wrong with your voice, did you eat something cold."

"Yeah I did_____ you didn't come to my house last night,  But I've got gist and you are gonna faint after hearing this.

"Really" Phoebe said mouthing over the phone.

"Yeah"

"OK am all ears."

"Ezra's my......"

"Ezra, what? Did you just say Ezra or...”

"Yeah I did. Will you let me finish?"

"Okay?" Phoebe laughed

"He is my boss."

"Wow that..... That’s Wow!"

“Phoebe you know I expected you to scream, shout or do something to show you really care but you ended up saying wow."

“Of cause I care but that can't be a coincidence Em."

"And what does that mean?" She asked knowing what her friend was gonna say... Fate

"It’s Fate." Phoebe said just has Emma expected her to.