Chapter 3

It's been three years since Emma left Hidden Towel. She can't remember what he looks like but all she knew was, that night she had a great time and she enjoyed the SEX. She told Phoebe everything and guessed what phoebe said; "fool, you should have collected his number"____ what an idiot she was. She still can't believe she survived in another city because the hidden towel had been her whole life until she turned 20 and now she's stuck in Melrose with Phoebe and her family.

She didn't tell anybody where she was heading, she blocked all contacts from reaching her.

"Phoebe you've got to be kidding me," She said Shocked.

"What!" Phoebe replied.

"Are we going back to Hidden Towel?" She asked.

"Yes we are," phoebe said with excitement.

"But I'm not taking that job," She said with annoyance.

"Are you kidding Em"? Phoebe said with concerns.

"I'm staying here, I am gonna apply for another one."

"Em it's a big company don't you get it, your dreams are coming true __finally."

"I know Phoebe but I can't face Ezra if I bump into him again," She said looking like a small innocent girl who has been abandoned.

"He'll not recognize you_ you've changed Emma, OK!! So let's be cool."

"But"

"No buts__ besides Hidden Towel is a big city, you can't see him there, and he might have left too __who knows?"

"I know Phoebe, I'm just worried"

"You'll do just fine," phoebe said hugging her as tight as she could.
"You're choking me Phoebe" She complains.

"Sorry Em," She said. Paused and look around with a Gosh I am gonna miss this house looks.

"Now can we get moving," She said with her hand placed on Phoebe's shoulder.

"Oh! Yeah, let go." She said and they giggled.

* * *

They got to Hidden Towel that night. Her mom didn't notice they were home____ well she didn't tell her they were coming, She was nervous about the new job; She went to the bathroom, took her bath, and went to bed.

The alarm buzzed. It makes her wanna scream. It was placed beside her pillow; I Am sure mom put it there on purpose. She checked the clock, it was time for work. She screamed so loud that everybody thought she was kidnapped. She ran into the bathroom. I'm late on my first day at work. She ran out of the bathroom and then dressed up; she couldn't select the type of clothes to wear. She just picked an old green gown that she wore on prom night and ran out. She didn't even get to say goodbye to anybody. She left in her red tortoise car.