Chapter 21

Days later.

"Okay, this is called caressing. I like it when you do this to me, it feels really relaxing." Zayn bit his bottom lip as he ran his hand up and down my lower legs that were resting in his lap. We were both on his couch and just chilling.

"Oh my gosh. Shut up Zayn, I know how to be a girlfriend. I've been one a few times in my life before." I said and nudged him in the rib with my foot.

"My ego definitely grew that day you ran in the rain for me. Can you believe it Harry? She ran in the rain for me!" 

"You said that already for the billionth time!" Harry complained.

"And you know what's so cool? I'll be like the first guy whoever called her cute, pretty, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, and all these words I get to tell her!"

"You forgot crisp-stealer." Niall muttered.

"Shut up. It was only a couple of potatoe chips! Sheesh."

"Hey can I ask you guys something?" Harry all of a sudden looked serious.

"Shoot." said Niall.

"I think Louis has been avoiding sleeping at the flat at night. It's really weird, because he's says he's invited to lots of sleep overs with Eleanor or other people, but I don't believe him. Do you guys know why?"

"Nope."

"Sorry man."

"He's been doing that?" I asked Harry who sadly nodded.

"Did you ask him why?"

"Yeah, he said there's this noise that bothers him at the flat, but I have no idea what he's talking about. It's completely silent in our flat! I sleep like a baby!" I was trying to keep my laughter on the inside. Zayn noticed me and cocked his eyebrows in interest, but I just nodded my head no, smiling.

"I don't know! That's so weird that Louis is doing that. I guess only he can hear it." I said, using my acting skills to my advantage and pretending that I had no clue.

"I don't know, but it's kind of bothering and lonely when I'm alone at the flat sleeping."

"Maybe you should talk to him. When Louis does something that bothers me I just tell him." I suggested and shifted my body and faced it towards Harry. I could feel Zayn pull my feet and look at my latest pedicure.

"I guess I will." Harry said with a mopey face.

"WE'RE BACK!" Louis yelled as he came into the flat. He raised up grocery bags as if he just won something. Niall hopped out of the couch and went over to bug Liam who was carrying a lot more than Louis was. 

"Louis can I ask you something?" Harry asked. 

"Um...yeah." Louis said confused. Harry motioned him to talk in a private area.

"Niall. Calm down! We have plenty of crisps!" said Liam. 

"We have to hide them all! Or else!" Niall said and was rummaging through the grocery bags.

"Hey, these are really pretty. Did you do your nails?" Zayn asked me and I shifted my body back to it's former position.

"No, Grace did them last time she visited."

"You know you broke your promise to her, didn't you tell me that I was supposed to meet her or something?"

"Oh crap. Yeah, and I didn't even tell her that-"

"I'm your boyfriend!!" Zayn said with excitement.

"Are you going to finish that for me everytime?"

"What? I just like saying it. I'm Leah's boyfriend!"

"Well then why don't you just shout it to the world?" I said sarcastically.

"That can be arranged!"  Zayn said and he got on his feet and scooped me up into his arms.

"What are you doing?" 

'I'm shouting it to the world!"

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"See you guys, we'll be back later!" Zayn shouted.

"Bye!" Niall and Liam both said back in unison. Zayn managed to open the door and before us stood Louis and Harry arguing.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT I SNORE A LOT!!"

"YEAH, WELL I CAN'T SLEEP WITH YOU SNORING LIKE THAT!"

"So you've been going to everyone elses place to crash to sleep there? What is it?  A secret vacation from my snoring?! Did you tell everyone about my snoring?"

"Calm down! I only told Leah and she doesn't care that you snore."

"Now Zayn knows." said Zayn and we both grinned at them. Louis and Harry turned their heads towards us.

"Aw man!" Harry slapped his hand to his forehead.

"It's not my fault. You didn't pick a good secret location." Lou said and crossed his arms.

"See you guys later!" Zayn said and he walked past them. He hummed softly as he brought us outside and walked down the street.

"OMG. Is that Zayn Malik?!" I heard a girl say. 

"Who's that girl in his arms?" I heard another voice.

"Hi girls! This is my girlfriend Leah!" Zayn smiled to them.

"Aw man, now there's only two single guys in One Direction." I heard the same voice say.

"Zayn put me down so I can be polite." I whispered. He gently put me back on my feet and I saw three girls stand before us. They all had their eyes wide and mouths opened.

"Hi you guys!" I cheered and gave a quick wave to them.

"H-h-hi?" One girl with red hair managed to let out.

"Isn't she beautiful?!" Zayn said excitedly and they all nodded meekly.

"Okay, we'll see you guys later!" He said and he took my hand. We continued to walk down the street and people did double takes. There were people taking pictures already and lots of girls gasping. I have no idea why Zayn hasn't been mobbed yet.

"I can't believe you're doing this..." I said.

"I just want to be an amazayn boyfriend." He grinned and took us right to Anthony Jacobs.

"OH! My petit-fils! You are back! Ah! With ze beautiful Leah!" Anthony said as soon as he recognized us. He took off his glasses and closed the book he was reading. Anthony squinted and looked at Zayn's hand holding mine.

"AH! I knew zis was going to happen! Aha they fall in love, and I was right!" Anthony was smiling so wide.

"I'm going to the roof top okay Anthony?"

"Of course you can." Anthony smiled. Zayn opened the door and there led some stairs. After we went up the stairs past Anthony's home and a couple of more stairs there was a yellow door. He looked back at me and was grinning like crazy. He opened the door and there led a sky that was full of stars scattered around. I gasped and went up the last couple of steps. Zayn whipped out his iPhone and handed it to me. 

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just hold the camera and make it face me." he said and he ran over and stood on top of a crate. I face the camera towards him.

"I'M LEAH'S BOYFRIEND! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted on the top of his lungs and fist pumped. I couldn't stop smiling. I stopped the camera and he turned around and grinned at me again. He ran over to me and picked me up of my feet and spun me around.

Woosh. 

Woosh.

Woosh.

The wind blew in my hair as I laughed and moved my hair out of my face. I got dizzy as he put me down. We were laughing so hard and we had to catch our breath. I bit my lower lip and looked at him. I stood on my tippy-toes and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.