Chapter 17

I know, you guys probably hated chapter 16 because it was so short and plain. I hated it too. I've been waiting for a LONG time to finally write this chapter.

--------------------------------------------

I felt a poke on my stomach, and then another poke on my calve. Soon, I was being poked by multiple hands. I droopily opened my eyes and saw four heads looking down at Zayn and I. Zayn's foot was right next to my face, and we were in uncomfortable positions on the couch.

"Are you guys sick?" Harry asked pointing at the balls of tissues on the floor.

"We're going to be forever alone." Zayn frowned.

"Yeah, we're fags." I added with a sad mopey face.

"Fags?"

"Forever Alone Group!!"

"Oh..."

"Well, c'mon it's club night!" Louis tugged my arm.

"Club night? Aww man. I don't feel like clubbing."

"TOO BAD! WE NEED PARTYING VITALE'S AT THIS CLUB!" Louis said and pulled me out.

"But I don't even have clubbing clothes right now."

"Excuses, you just went shopping! Look!" Harry said and pulled out a strapless navy J. Crew dress out of it's bag. The boys turned their heads and looked at the dress, and then looked at me.

"Ugh, I wished I never showed you my partying side." I said and yanked the dress out of Harry's hand and left to change in the bathroom. I ripped off the tag and changed into it. After applying minimal amounts of make up, we all had to wait for Zayn.

"I'm done." Zayn said and we all were all finally relieved that we heard him finish.

*****After all that driving to the club***********

I sat at the bar, watching everyone dance or drink. I definitley didn't want to drink, or pretty much party. I was bored out of my mind. Liam was right next to me, and he definitely looked bored too. Niall was drinking, while Louis was dancing and Harry and Zayn were talking to other girls.

"Hi Liam." I said and turned towards him.

"Hi Leah, how are you?"

"I'm just really bored that's all." I said and then sipped on the coke I ordered.

"After this I'll have to take care of everybody."

"Except me." I said. I looked around and caught Zayn talking to another dark haired girl. She looked young, and reminded me of when I was young. I used to be so naive. I was so gullible, and believed everything anyone told me. 

The girl smiled and laugh at something Zayn was telling her. They both started flirting and he took her hand in held it. Her eyes were twinkling in excitement. For some reason, I don't feel jealous at all. I feel disgusted. I know, I like Zayn. I'll admit it. I like him. I like him a lot, but I didn't like this Zayn.

There she goes, down the drain and forgotten after she's been used up. The poor girl doesn't even know it, and she thinks she's going to have someone special in her life. Zayn is being disgusting right now. Taking advantage of a younger girl, who doesn't know any better. I thought he would have known better.

"How many drinks has he had?" I ask Liam and point to Zayn.

"I don't know, I stopped counting at five."

"I didn't think Zayn would be like that." I said and shook my head with shame at him.

"Like what?"