Chapter 18

I'm over it.

I'm completely over the fact that Zayn splashed a drink on me. I'm fine, seriously, I am. Or atleast I'm believing a lie that I keep telling myself.

I don't know what I'm supposed to think of Zayn anymore. You could call it even I guess, since he still doesn't know that I'm Teddy. Gah! I'm so mad at life or fate whatever they call it. Why did I have to take that picture? Why did I have to meet Zayn? Good things keep happening, until the very end. Someone ends up having feelings for someone, and someone screws up. The problem is that I'm on both sides. I screwed up before I even met Zayn, and I'm the person who has feelings. All Zayn did was screw up, but he was drunk.

I should probably get over it and move on. What am I thinking? That Zayn might have mutual feelings? Who am I kidding? He probably sees me as a friend, obviously. He's a confident kind of guy, and usually confident guys probably wouldn't have a problem expressing their feelings. And if he did have feelings, he's taking quite a while to express it.

"I brought baby carrots!" I heard Louis say as he opened my front door.

"It's me again!" He chimed from behind me and threw a small bag of baby carrots on my desk. I put my book down that I was trying to read and looked at the bag of carrots.

"I also brought a friend!" Lou said and spun my chair around so that I would face Liam.

"Hi Liam!" I smiled and waved at him. He gave me a light hug.

"How are you?  I haven't seen you in a while!" Liam asked me.

"I'm fine thank you."

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought him. He seems to be getting all the attention now."

"Shut up, Lou. You come here every other day." I said and playfully nudged him in the elbow.

"Liam's trying to steal you away from me." Louis said and squinted at a grinning Liam.

"Better watch out then, cause Liam's getting points. Anyways, do you guys have my phone?"

"Ah..ergh. Um. Zayn has it." Liam said awkwardly.

"WHAT?!" I snapped. I was starting to freak out. 

"Well Niall and Harry thought it would be a good idea for him to give it to you, so you guys will like make up."

"No."

"See, I told them it wouldn't be a good idea." Louis said as he chewed on a tall carrot and moved it around like wand.

"Yeah, it's going to be super awkward. Man. I wish I kept my phone in my pocket then." I frowned.

"Yep, Louis won't talk to Zayn by the way." Liam added.

"What?! Lou, you don't have to do that because of me."

"Perhaps I do, you and Harry are my best best friends!" Lou said and I looked at Liam with worry. 

"How is Zayn's eye anyway?"

"Well he said it hurts when he blinks, but it's been getting better. It's still kind of blue and black."

"I feel bad for punching him now..."

"OH NO. HE DESERVED IT." said Louis.

"Well he feels really guilty right now-"

"GOOD." 

"And he's trying-"

"He needs to feel bad! That was terrib-"

"Louis stop interupting me!" 

"Oh sorry..." Lou moped his face to Liam.

"Okay back to what I was saying. Zayn feels really guilty and ashamed of what happened, and he's really scared that you'll hate him forever. He's trying his best to apologize to you but he's uh, having difficulties trying to face you. Zayn thinks you want to kill him pretty much." Liam said. I sighed and tousled my hair to the left. 

"I don't hate him-"

"GURL YOU SHOULD." Lou interupted me.

"Shut up Lou!" I snapped.

"Sorry." Lou frowned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you best friend."

"It's okay."

"Anyways, I don't hate Zayn. I mean, I'm over with the whole drink issue. It's just that I think it won't be the same again."

"Yeah, since she likes him and-"

"LOUIS!" I yelled and my eyes grew big. Did he forget that he was the only one who knew that was in the band?! WHAT A BLABBER MOUTH!

"YOU LIKE ZAYN?!" Liam said in surprise. His eyes were so big and he was grinning in excitement.

"No...Louis said Tim...not Zayn..." I quickly lied. 

"Or he could have said...him...which was referring to-"

"TIM!" Lou shouted and he laughed nervously.

"Yeah! Tim! I like this guy named Tim..."

"Covering up is useless. Just admit it."

"Okay, I do, but you guys can't say anything! Swear! Especially you Louis. This is strike one." I scowled at him.

"I won't. I'm really surprised though, I thought the problem was that he liked you but you didn't like him!"

"Why does everyone thinks that Zayn likes me?!" I said annoyed.

"Cause he does!"

"Yeah right! I already told you Louis, he likes that wedding girl." I scoffed and looked at the window. 

"Wedding girl?" Liam cocked his eyebrows in interest.

"Yeah the wedding girl. You should know about her. Zayn was worried about wearing a tie or bow, for her." I mumbled and then Liam started laughing really hard.

"What?" I asked.

"Leah, it was YOU. You were the one Zayn was worrying about! That's why I asked you about the bow or tie that day! For Zayn!"

"No..." I denied.

"She likes to deny things Liam. Just to let you know." said Lou.

"You guys were on a date! Why would he worry about another girl?"

"It was a date?!"  It was?! Why didn't I know about it?!

"YES! IT WAS A DATE! That's why he got flowers for you!"

"Oh...I thought he uh. I thought that was just to be polite. I thought that I was only going because he needed a cover girl since everyone else had one.." I said awkwardly and blushed.

"I was trying to tell her the whole time." said Louis.

"And you just found this out now?" Liam asked shaking his head in shame.

"Well...people were telling me but, I didn't really listen to them."

"Good thing we knocked some sense into you!" Liam smiled.

"Are you going to finish that?" Lou pointed at the carrots.

"No. I'm tired of eating carrots. You've brought me too many." I frowned.

"Blasphemy." Louis muttered and opened the bag of baby carrots.

"You're going to turn orange one day Lou." Liam said.

We all talked and they hung out at my flat the whole day.

I really screwed up now. Zayn's going to find out about that whole picture thing, and he has every right to never forgive ever. Isnt't life great? 

No.