Chapter 9

"Yeah, don't be late for your flight! And bring nice clothes, so we can...uhh dress nice together!" I told Grace on skype.

"Yay! I'm so excited! Does this mean I get to meet Zayn?"

"Um, yeah sure. Whatever.."

Zayn:

Hey we're by the door! Gio has tons of new clothes, he said your okay with him spending your credit card? xx :p

To Zayn:

For now he's off the hook -__- come in, he should have a key.

"So, Grace!" I said and hooked the laptop and the speakers together.

"Hmm?" 

"YOOOU LIKE GIOVANNI?" I said loudly enough.

"Shh! I don't want him to know!"

"He's not home! SO YOU LIKE HIM?" I lied as I heard quiet footsteps rustling in.

"Yeah...I guess."

"WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING OUT WITH GIO?" I said loud and obnoxiously.

"Cause, he's kind of gross. I mean if he cleaned up, I'm pretty sure a lot of girls would line up to date him."

"WHAAAAAT? SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH MY SPEAKERS. CAN YOU REPEAT THAT?"

"IF GIO CLEANED UP, I WOULD GO OUT WITH HIM. A LOT OF GIRLS WOULD. I LIIIIIIIKE GIO, HE'S JUST DIRTY!" Grace shouted to the camera. She was very gullible and believed that my speakers weren't working. Haha, sucker.

"Oh okay." I said and took a quick glance to my left and found Giovanni and Zayn standing there listening in.

"Well, I'm going to go." Grace says and hangs up. I get up to stretch and pretend that I didn't know Zayn and Gio was right there the whole time. As soon as I saw them I was shocked. This time I wasn't acting, I was really shocked. Giovanni stood before me, different from head to toe.

He was wearing khaki chinos, with a white v-neck shirt with a gray cardigan. His sneakers were brand new and matching his cardigan. His hair was cut neatly and styled. An all white G-Shock surrounded his left wrist and a pair of Ray bans hung from the v of the V-neck.

"Whoa..." I finally let out.

"What? I just went shopping..." Gio said casually and went upstairs.

"What happened?" I smiled in excitement as Gio was out of hearing distance.

"Well, I guess I do get a lot of female attention. When we were about to go to Game Stop, a lot of girls came to me to ask for pictures. They were calling me hot and you know. One girl almost fainted." Zayn grins.

"So he saw all of this and wanted the same too?"

"Yep, so he changed his mind. I told him how fun it is to have girls chase you...and well I got him to change a lot! You should see his new clothes, I helped him pick them out. Afterwards, I took him to Niall's girlfriend to style his hair. She's really good at it, and she had no problem helping out."

"Wow! Thanks Zayn, that's really nice of you to do that for Gio and I!" I said and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

"No problem, so what do we do next?"

"Well the next part is to invite Gio over to a restaurant"

"Okay, where?"

"Tell him to meet you up at Hix under the reservation of Malik, but you don't have to show up. I'm going to tell Grace to go there but she thinks she's meeting you."