Chapter 12

"I Zayn Malik, lost the bet to Leah Vitale and I now will hand her all of my mirrors for a week. Leah is awesome." I said the family betting pledge proudly, with my right hand in the air.

"I ....this is stupid!" Zayn complained.

"A bets a bet, especially a Vitale one." Niall said laughing.

"Just do the pledge to get it over with!" Harry whined, while recording with his iPhone.

"Do I really have to do that pledge thing?!"

"Well, you put yourself in a terrible position by betting her. She even said that you were betting a Vitale," Liam said as Louis nodded his head in agreement. I smiled with pleasure, everyone was on my side. I kind of felt bad for Zayn, since the boys were ganging up on him ever since the wedding.

"I...Zayn Malik, lost the bet to Leah Vitale and now will hand her all of my mirrors for a week. Leah is awesome." Zayn mumbled.

"The camera can't hear you Zayn..." said Harry.

"It's not fair! You were hustling!"

"I was so not! I told you that I was the life of the party!" I said.

"Yeah...she did Zayn. It wasn't hustling..." said Liam and a smile grew on my face while a frown grew on Zayn's.

"Get it over with Zayn! My camera is wasting batteries."

"Fine! I ZAYN MALIK, LOST THE BET TO LEAH VITALE AND I NOW WILL HAND HER ALL OF MY MIRRORS FOR A WEEK. LEAH IS AWESOME." Zayn said angrily to the camera. Everybody laughed at him and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Bring em all here." I said with the smirk that couldn't get off of my face. Zayn rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom first. We all watched him one by one pile all of the mirrors he had around his flat. All of us watched him in pleasure.

"How am I supposed to get ready for places I go now?! I can't see how I look!" he complained as he put the last mirror on the pile.

"Aww, it's okay. It's only a week. Calm down, Narcissus." 

"Well, here's all the mirrors in the flat that I have." Zayn said motioning the pile.

"I don't believe you. Boys, go check him." I said smirking and I sat on the kitchen table. Lou, Niall, Harry and Liam all tackled him to the ground and searched for any mirrors.

"I FOUND ONE!!" Louis said and jumped up. He held it out as if it were a prize.

"Hey! I found one too...." Harry attempted to jump too, except he found Zayn's phone instead.

"That's a phone, not a mirror Harry." I said.

"But, it has like a reflection thing on it.."

"Let's not make him suffer that bad."

"Fine.." Harry frowned and gave it back to a smirking Zayn. Louis held the hand held mirror with chipper and excitement.

"I don't know what to do with these mirrors now.." I said with a sigh.

"I'll help you bring them to your flat!" Louis volunteered.

"Sure!" I said and everybody but Zayn helped moved the mirrors to Louis' car. We all thought that if Zayn helped out, he would some how sneak in one of the mirrors back.

**********************

"...wow. You really do drive slow..." I said as we slowly passed by a store. Louis was going at the rate of a turtle.

"Hey! I have feelings! Anyways, remember when you said if I spent a week with you we'd be bestfriends?" Lou asked me. 

"Um yes?" I cocked an eyebrow, wondering where this was going.

"Well, let's spend a week and be bestfriends!"

"Okay! Whaddaya wanna do?" I grinned. I knew it. Louis can't get enough of me and my awesomeness.

"Err, well a sleep over for the week?" he grinned sheepishly.

"What?! Does Eleanor know? Did you even pack yet?!"

"Yes, yes, Eleanor knows. She's a really cool girlfriend, and I kind of had a duffle bag already prepared..."

"What's your plan behind all of this Tomlinson?"

"What? Nothing! Nothing!" he said an octave higher than his usual voice.

"I don't believe you, but if you've been planning something behind my back I will crush you."

"Okay then.." he snickered.

After we finally get to my flat, Louis helped me bring the mirrors into the living room since there wasn't any other place to put them.

"Hey Leah, what took y-Louis?" Grace said while walking towards me. She suddenly stopped.

"Hi!" Louis said and gave her a quick wave and grin. She looked down at her sweat pants and crewneck, and then she looked back at Louis.

"W-w-what?" Grace said, clearly confused.

"Grace this is Louis, Louis this is Grace. Louis thinks I'm very cool, and now you have competition on being my best friend."

"Louis...Tomlinson?"

"Yep! That's me!"

"Where's Zayn?!"

"He's at his flat..."

"What?! How come I haven't met Zayn yet?! Are you hiding him from me?"

"A little hurtful, but it's okay." said Lou.

"You'll meet them, one day." I smirked. Grace was starting to get a little impatient here.

"Anyways, HI LOUIS!!" She chirped and gave him a welcoming hug.

"Hi! so, where do I stay?" Lou looked around.

"Er...the couch.." I smiled sheepishly and glanced at the couch. Lou was lucky it pulled out into a bed.

"Alrighty!" He grabbed his duffle bag and placed it on the black leather couch.

"Leah!" Grace said and pulled me into the kitchen.

"What is going on?" She yell-whispered to me.

"Don't worry, Louis just wants to hang out and sleep over, that's all."

"How long!?"

"A week.."

"Okay then..."

"Don't worry, it'll be like having another me around! He'll even let you paint his nails!"

"Really?!" Grace grinned.

"Yeah!" I said and we walked out of the kitchen. Louis and Rita were already cracking up jokes and laughing already.

"Well, c'mon! Let's hang out now!" Lou cheered.

Louis was willing enough to let us give him a fun make over. We made him sit in a chair in my room and Grace started on his make up. I went ahead and played with his hair.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to be pretty!" Louis said with a terrible girly impression.

"GUUURL, YOU IS GONNA LOOK FAB. U. LOUS." Grace laughed as she put on blush.

I clipped a sparkly bow on his hair, and then started giving him a manicure. After a couple of minutes we were all done. I grinned and took one of Zayn's many mirrors and gave it to Lou.

"I have never felt so prettier in my whole life. Thank you girls!" Louis said faking a tear.

With that, we all helped take off the make up on him and went to bed.

______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if you guys didn't like this chapter, but it'll lead somewhere. And for those of you who are worrying about Lou interested in Leah, it won't happen! I promise! Louis won't like her that way!! They're just friends, and next chapter will be a lot interesting than this one. It's just that I needed something to lead it to there. :P thanks for reading it & if you like it than vote! (Well, you don't have to, but votes make my days a lot better)