Chapter 14

"Hello girls, lovely conversation wasn't it?" Oh God, please don't do do this to me. Let this be a dream! I didn't hear Louis say that! Please!

"Well, Teddy, you're awfully quiet." said Lou. It's real now. Now Louis knows and he's going to go run off and tell Zayn everything.

"You heard everything?" I asked quietly. He nodded his head yes, and I felt like my insides were crushed.

"You can run off and tell him now..." I said defeated. This was it, it's over. I couldn't hide it from Zayn any longer.

"WAIT. I KNOW YOU WERE HERE FOR A MOTIVE LOU!!" Grace yelled and pointed at him with her eyes squinted.

"I didn't think you were a hypocrite, but you were using Leah this whole time weren't you? She doesn't even know it yet, so you have no right what so ever to tell Zayn." 

What the heck is going on?

"What?" Louis asked surprised with a little high voice.

"Come out here, and we'll have a civilized discussion first!" Grace said and yanked us both by the arms. She shoved me into a sofa across from the other sofa Lou was sitting on. She sat on a separate seat on the side.

"Since you heard everything you weren't supposed to that Leah and I were talking about, then Leah has the right to know what you were planning all along." Grace furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" he asked innocently.

"You know exactly about what I'm talking about. Do I have to remind you?"

"N-no!" he whimpered.

"Then explain!"

"Fine. The reasons-"

"Reasons?" I cocked an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Yes. Reasons. I uh, I uh. Leah, I came here to snoop around to find out if you liked Zayn or not and Grace caught me this morning looking around for some kind of diary."

"A diary? What am I, thirteen?" I scoffed.

"I don't know about girls these days! That's why I was asking about what you liked in a guy."

"Oh, well Zayn doesn't like me so it doesn't matter."

"Whatever you think." Lou mumbled.

"What's the other reasons? I don't know about the other ones," said Grace.

"The other reason I want a secret vacation from Harry's snoring and I wanted to freak Zayn out and get him paranoid for fun."

"Secret vacation from Harry? Aren't you guys Larry Stylinson?" asked Grace.

"Yes! We are! I mean, Harry is you know cute in everyway but his snoring is so bothersome! I can hear him all the way in my room!"

"Aw man, you didn't want to be my best friend afterall.." I frowned with disappointment.

"No, I'll be your best friend! You're act-"

"ENOUGH WITH THE BEST FRIEND THING! I'm Leah's best friend, and she's my best friend!" Grace snapped. 

"I can be your best friend too..." Louis said with his adorable facial expression.

"Oh! Okay, than we all can be best friends!" she smiled.

"Anyways, freak Zayn out?" I asked.

"Yeah, all of the boys thinks he likes you, so if I was sleeping over he would probably get worried." Louis said, which made me a little happy on the inside.

"See, exactly. So all of these reasons combined are just as bad as that one thing you heard us talk about." said Grace.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Zayn. I'm just trusting you to tell him yourself. He's one of my best mates but, I don't have anything against you. I actually read your blog sometimes." he said and I sighed with relief.

"Really? So you know that after the Zayn picture, I stopped talking about One Direction all in all?"

"Yup."

"Thanks Lou." I said and I hugged him. (This hugging thing is getting a little more usual lately)

"Aww, you're hugging. She's never this affectionate. Can I have a hug?" 

"No!" I snapped at Grace.

"Aww, okay." she frowned.

"I just really hope you tell him soon, because the more you wait the worse his reaction is going to become."

"Okay. Does this mean you know that-"

"You kind of like Zayn too? Yes." Louis finished for me.

"You won't tell him right?"

"I won't tell him if you won't tell Harry that I was taking a secret vacation. Deal?"

"Deal." I said and we shook on it. 

And that is how Louis, Grace and I all became best friends. The start to a new path of a new friendship that emerged out of an accident.

***

I know this chapter is really short! It's because I'm having a serious writer's block! I wanted Louis to become best friends with Leah, so something had to come up. Who wouldn't want to be Lou's bff?! He's so cool!