Chapter 15

"Yeah, she actually hugged me. She's actually really soft on the inside, you just have to sneak your way into her heart like I did." I heard Louis brag as I came from the bathroom to the kitchen of Louis and Harry's flat.

"What?" I asked as I sat down in between him and Zayn.

"Lou won't stop bragging about how you hugged him." said Liam as he tried eating his icecream with a fork.

"Get over it Louis, it was probably your last one." I said as I sipped on my ice tea.

"No it's not! One day you're going to hug me again. I can feel it."

"I remember my first and last hug that I had from Leah. It was really unexpecting, but you have to just get her excited, that's all." said Zayn.

"And sneak into her heart." Louis added.

"You guys make me feel like I'm a cold person, who doesn't know how to be nice."

"You kind of are..." Niall mumbled.

"Yeah, I think the only physical contact Leah and I will ever have is when she will hit me." said Harry.

"Don't worry! Leah, you are a really soft person on the inside. I think you're really sweet." Lou winked at me.

"Shut up Lou! You're just happy that you guys are best friends." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"BEST FRIENDS!" I said with excitement.

"BEST FRIENDS!" Lou replied with the same amount of excitement. We both turned faced towards each other and smiled.

"AW MAN. Not again!" Niall complained as everyone groaned in annoyance. Liam slightly chuckled as Louis and I did our secret handshake. It's really complicated and very long with unnecessary steps. Both of our tongues stuck out, cause we both knew how entertaining it was to annoy them when we did our handshake. Lou and I had a rule, that everytime some one mentioned the word best friend than we would both have to say it once and do the handshake.

"Really?! Really Zayn, you just had to say that word?!" Harry scowled at Zayn.

"It was an accident! I thought they would get tired of doing the handshake."

"I think it's a little cute. When they do their handshake when some one says-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" Niall shouted trying to stop Liam who was slyly smiling.

"PLEASE! Don't! Liam! I beg of you! Don't!"

"Best..."

"Liam..." Zayn said with a stern voice.

"BEST FRIENDS!" Liam shouted really quickly. Niall, Harry, and Zayn all attacked Liam with their eyes and scowled at him

"BEST FRIENDS!" Lou said and faced me once again.

"BEST FRIENDS!" I replied with excitement. We did our handshake for the 6th time today. Everyone all groaned as Liam watched us with amusement.

"You know what? We'll just substitute the BFF word with some thing like Best Buddies." Niall said with a lit up face.

"Hey, Lou. We have a new amendment to our rule." I said smirking.

"What is it?" Louis grinned at me.

"We have to do the handshake when someone says Best Buddies."

"There's no stopping them..." Harry said frowning.

"I think it's quite amusing." Liam laughed lightly.

"Why thank you Liam, you can join in on it any time you want." said Lou.