Not So Picture Perfect (Intro)

Dear Person Reading This,

If you're reading this for a RUSHED ROMANCE, don't even bother reading it. Rushed Romances are my pet peeves. I can guaruntee you that there is romance in it, but it's going to take time. I didn't like Finally Noticed because it felt a little rushed, and it didn't have a real plot when I was first writing it. I had this idea in mind for a while, so I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm very confident that this story will turn out successful (As in the way I wrote it, not by lots of reads) ENJOOOY!!

Written By: Karen Romeran & Edited By: Rose Berrie

OH! & let's pretend this is 2 years later!

------------------------Not So Picture Perfect Intro---------------------------------

If every Directioner knew that I was the real Teddy Pharlem, I'd be dead.

They shouldn't get mad at me though! I just simply exposed to everyone that Zayn has flaws too. I showed them that Zayn wasn't a pop-star sex god, but a regular human being, like all of us. That isn't bad is it?

So maybe that picture wasn't very pleasant and the caption wasn't very nice either, but hey! I am determined to bring in the money and get more readers on my blog. I know my blog is already known, and I sound extremely selfish right now, but I do not take 2nd place.  I am not going to be runner up on the "Blog Awards" to Perez Hilton. Whatever it takes to be the most known and most visited blog out there.

Everybody loves Teddy! Who doesn't?! The crazy things I'd do for my readers. They should appreciate the effort I put in my blog more.

www.teddyhasthingstosay.com (visit it since your already here!) 

Ever since that infamous Zayn Malik photo I managed to snapshot, my blog has been growing at a large length.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate One Direction, but I don't obsess over them either. I don't understand why girls fall in love with boys they haven't met yet. They sing cheesy love songs and I laugh at that. To me, One Direction is just famous, thats all. They're just normal humans, although I should thank Zayn for that picture. I still remember it all, fresh as new.

1 Year Ago------------

"C'mon! Stop being a slowpoke" Grace says as she waits for me at the entrance to Super Drug.

"So close, yet so far." I exagerate. Grace becomes impatient and drags me into the store. She immediately walks over to the feminine section.

Let it flow, let the blood flow Grace. I giggle at the thought.

I stand there, bored out of my mind. This girl needs to hurry up. They're all doing the same job anyways. What is it with the her and the quality to pads and tampons?!

I walk around the store and look at the shelves of soap. There are so many choices, cucumber, melon, grapefruit and a lot more.

"...ugh, why me?" I hear a voice. I look to the left only to find a guy with terrible hair and a face full of acne. He was crouched over, comparing face washes. His hair was dark, but greasy and full of dandruff. Someone needs to buy Head and Shouders. (Dandruff shampoo, for those of you who don't know) His face had loads of acne, you could count over thirty white heads ready to pop. I had this urgency to pop them because they were that bad. It was weird that he was wearing sunglasses inside a store. I hate it when people wear sunglasses inside. Seriously? 

Then the idea popped into my mind. I should soooo take a picture! This could be the funny picture of the week! I scurried off to the other side of the shelp, hoping that there was some sort of peephole large enough for the lens of my camera on my phone. I slid the cans of beans aside.

Success.

Quietly, I grabbed my phone and placed the lens behind the peephole. The guy shuffled facewashes aside. PERFECT. Now I have a good view of him. I pressed the camera button on my screen.

 3...2...1... FLASH.

The guy slid off his sunglasses right at the flash sound, he had a look that he sensed something suspicious. I immediately jumps back quickly but quietly. ( I have ninja abilities.)

"MMM. GUUUURLFRAN. That's a good picture of us at this store." I said as loud as possible in my ghetto girl voice. I hope the guy heard it, just to relieve him. I heard his sigh or relief and his feet shuffle to the register. I check the photo I just took and hopefully it turns out good. I open it up and see...

ZAYN MALIK. 

OH MY GAWSH!! IT'S EFFING ZAYN MALIK! Isn't he one of the boys from The Wanted or something? Can celebrities look this terrible? OH MY GAAAAWSH! This picture is priceless. Wait 'til I upload this! Grace finds me and she's holding a box of pads.

"Grace!! Guess what?!"

"What?" she asks in annoyance. (I swear, she gets easily irritated when she's on her period. Trust me)

"You know Zayn, from The Wanted?"

"Zayn's not in The Wanted you retard! He's in One Direction stupid."

"Well whatever. LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF HIM! ISN'T IT HILARIOUS?!" I shove my phone in her face. Grace takes a few steps back before looking at the screen. Her eyes widen as her jaw drops.

"Where did you get this picture?!" she asks.

"I took it!" I smile gleefully.

"NO WAY."

"YES WAY! GUURLFRAN" I snap my fingers to the side for emphasis and then I point at the can of beans slid to the side.

"He was here?!"

"Yup!" I said popping the P.

"How does anyone not notice him?!"

"Well he was wearing sunglasses and he looked so ug-"

"Hey! Leave him alone! And you better not uplaod that picture on your blog."

"Okay..." I said. Grace is such a goody-goody. I was going to uplaod that picture no matter what.  I mean c'mon have fun people! Grace turns around to pay for the pads and as soon as she turned her back, I immediately opened up my blog and uploaded the picture.

"Zayn?! I thought you loved your hair from what I heard. Those zits look fun to pop." I typed in as the caption. Thank God for the unlimited mobile plan.

---------------About the PROTAGNIST!-----------------

Name: Leah Vitale

Age: 21

Leah is a secret famous blogger under the name of Teddy Pharlem. She is Italian-American but she currently lives in the UK for school. Well actually, it was her dream to live there but she has to go to college too. Anyways, Leah makes loads of money to support herself, so her younger brother Giovanni tags along with her. They both live together in a very nice flat. Leah is not shy, and will attack you if she has too. She is very open and does not care about what other people think. She's really crazy and she might be mean. Leah has voluminous dark brown hair with hazel eyes. She's slim and is around 5'4. I know you hate her right now, cause she took that terrible picture of Zayn and uploaded for her self glory, but as you read along, you'll grow to love her.