Chapter 15

[Author's note]
Just before 8th April end. Quenching the need to update although I haven't finish even half of the next chapter. Enjoy. Drop your comments, it is highly appreciated. 😬
📎

"too dangerous! Too dangerous Haejin!" she claimed to herself. Pacing around her small room; obviously freaking out.

Hand on her chest as she makes an effort to calm herself down. "What should I do? What should I do??"

She takes a deep breath. "okay.. calm down Haejin. Calm down. Clear your head." Breathe in. Breath out, eyes closed.

But flashes of images from last night and the other invaded her mind. The way his soft lips pressed against her own. The warmth and the lingering feelings of wanting more.

Haejin snapped her eyes open before smacking her head softly. "why did I even imagine that?!" she scold herself. "okay... okay.. that was just a kiss."

Her head nodding as if agreeing with her. "I mean, people kiss all the time right?" She nods again. "besides, he is still my own husband. We haven't officially divorce yet, right?"

She snapped her fingers together. "YES! That's it!" she placed her hand on her heart. "just keep your guard up high, nothing will ever happen." She tapped on it softly as she whisper, "keep strong."

Sehun is on the phone with the lawyer

Sehun is on the phone with the lawyer. Discussing on their progress and updates also for the next step that he will take.

"Sehun I need you to show her your world."

"But how? I mean, all this while I had only followed the list you gave me."

Chanyeol sighs. "I can't help you with that but Junmyeon told me something about a Gala Night the other day."

He picked his fingers. "Ahh yes. The Gala. Its our annual activity where we appreciates workers and staff. This year they informed me it's going to be an early celebration for Christmas too."

The other line hums in approval. "So use that time to broadcast to your world who is Haejin in your life." Chanyeol stop as if to think of something. "be proud of her Sehun. Show her to the world. Claim her in the eye of the others."

He nods at that although the way he said it sounds like it meant so much more to him instead of the husband. "I will." He promise.

Haejin was doing her usual wifely routine when her phone dings from a notification. It was a text, from Sehun.

And it marks the first time ever they communicate virtually.

-Sehun-
[can I have my lunch being delivered here?]

She bit her lips. Oh Sehun is clearly playing this game with his own will.

-Haejin-
[I'll see what I can do and get Junmyeon to pick it up for you.]