Chapter 8

Both girls stares at each other as if they had both grown another head. It was absurd. Impossible. Can it really be?

Haejin breaks the stares and pinned her glares on the innocent phone. Their family lawyer had just ended the call of; "Mrs. Oh Haejin, your divorcement had been processed, however for the next step, it had been asked for your cooperation and your husband cooperation to still live and be together for a month. this is to prove the verdict in your file claiming that your husband and you had no mutuals feelings for each other any more."

"But... but... I really do not have any feelings for him anymore. Can we just proceed with the documents??" She rushes the man.

"I'm really sorry, Haejin-shi. Its part of the procedure." She could hear the sorry from his voice. She sighed heavily. "Fine."

"Good." He chirped. "I've already informed Mr. Oh Sehun regarding the matter. He should be expecting you at his house by tomorrow. Thank you."

She hummed before disconnecting the phone call. And thats how they stared at each other for a good five minutes.

"Its gonna be fine, Haejin-ah. It'll only be for a month. Time will pass by really quick." Her sister says encouragingly before continues with her job on hand. Calmly flipping through each documents. They need to be approved and submitted as soon as possible.

Haejin whined before she slammed herself on the sofa by the office. "But I don't want to see him EVER again! How am I going to face him later?!"

"Then don't." Haejin grunts to herself. "But how?!! I have to stay under the same roof with for a month! What else can I do??"

"Just locked yourself up or something like that. Not that he would even care about you in the first place."

"But it's going to be so hard. This is so embarrassing. I was the one who requested for a divorce and now here i I am had to drag myself back to his house."

Haerin sighed softly. "You will do fine, Haejin-ah. Just be the same you as before. Nothing will change. Just a month staying together won't make him love you."

It was Saturday when Haejin arrives at the house, it was empty

It was Saturday when Haejin arrives at the house, it was empty. Same old Sehun. Even on weekends he would still go to work like its weekday. "I guess nothing will change."

As if she never left the place before, Haejin make her way towards the bedroom downstairs. Resetting the room like before. Taking advantages of the absent of the owner in the house, she end up cleaning the whole house. From moping the floor to changing the bed sheet in Sehun's room, she did it all.

His kitchen's cupboard is now barely full. Just like how when she first came. Being the same old Haejin, she end up going to the supermarket, buying few cooking ingredient. Even after she get back home, Sehun is still not home. It had pass the lunch time. Usually in the weekend, the work hour would only be until lunch time.

Haejin sighed. she had been doing so since she first get there. Everything seems more heavy to her. Knowing that this will be the last month she could stay here, taking care of the man she pronounced as husband; still. "guess he is doing it more efficiently than I do." Avoiding each other.

Meanwhile, Sehun at the office is freaking out. He felt giddy out of nowhere. It feels like his heart is jumping in his chest, alive. Knowing that the moment he get back home, she'll be there. he could finally see her again. And now he's freaking out. Because he wanted to make it special. He wanted to let her know that he appreciate her coming back.

But the problem is that, Sehun is an idiot when it comes to women. Oh Sehun had always depends on his good look and wealth when it comes to wooing a girl. Yet, he had never dated seriously, he doesn't know how to woo a girl, he lacks in the sweet talking skills. He. know. nothing.

"Oh God... what should I do?" Taking a sit at the sofa, he tilted his head and closed his eyes, squeezing his brain for idea.

"flowers? does she like flowers? what kind of flower? or is it chocolate? wait, chocolate is only for valentine day. Urghh, please help me!"

And like the god heard his call for help, Junmyeon knocked his door. "Sehun." He peek his eyes opened with his head tilted backward towards the male. "Lawyer Park had something for you."

He quickly moves to stand and reach the smaller male within seconds record. "What is it?"

Junmyeon shrugged as he hand the file and left the room. "I'm leaving, okay."

Sehun mindlessly nods as he open the file. Reading the content thoroughly. Its a suggestion. Chanyeol wants him to play the game by his rule. He only got one month to woo his soon to be ex-wife. And being the noob ass he is, he needs all the help he could get.

What he get is like a 'To-Do-List' and things he have to accomplished with her within A MONTH. Its like a guideline. Attached with it is a table proving that they did spend the mission together.

Lawyer Park Chanyeol just saved his ass.

He just gave him a reason to stay home during weekends and the idea of cooped up with Haejin excites him. He grabbed his jacket and case and almost shoots towards the door, leaving the building. To home.

When people think he'll do well in wooing her, he discover a part him that makes him realize how he would react around the girl he loves.

Sehun stand there, his heart palpitating and his hand feels clammy. He seems to be taking a deep breath every minutes. Building up his confidence, he raise his hand for the knob but before he could even push it open, the craved wood is pulled open from the inside.

"Oh!" Sehun seems to be the only one speechless. He refresh the memories of her features in his mind. But the girl avoided his eyes as she side step him and left with a garbage beg in her hand.

His reflect kicks in as grabs her wrist. "where- are you going?"

The look on Haejun face is like staring at a two headed Sehun. but still she lifts the garbage, "throwing this out."

Her answer makes him feel stupid as he clear his throat. Releasing the girl wrist prematurely.