Chapter 6

He thoughts nothing changes. She is still the way she is, cooped up in the house, preparing dishes and chores like a filial housewife.

Sehun doesn't even notice the less and less interaction. At least she is the one who had been doing the talking between the both of them.

He fails to notice how her smiles doesn't reach her eyes like they used to do. The trembles and dull expression she wears at home. The way she zoned out like there is something weighing her down.

Just because the warmth of his lunch box is still the same, doesn't mean she remains that way.

To say that he was shocked; definitely. He was shook to his bones. When he read the headline of the content in the brown envelope, he never did expect it would have arrive this soon.

He barely take the second steps on his alone mission to seduce Haerin yet here she is, paving way and freeing him from her hold.

Sehun scoffs to himself as he reads the contents throughly.

A divorcement letter. An intention.

It was his name and his soon to be ex wife name was clearly written in it.

The lawyer is from Haejin's family. Park Chanyeol.

He could care less about anything else. She wanted a divorce, so he gave her what she wants.

Sehun summoned his secretary; Junmyeon. Requesting him to redeliver the letter to the involving person. And even invited Junmyeon for a celebration night to drink away for his divorce.

The man burned red, holding in his anger as he balled his fist. "She deserves so much better than you." Sehun mocked a laughed at him.

"You are being blinded by the sheer pleasure of having a wife. Why tied down to one when you can have so much more?" He smirks.

Junmyeon barely bow before he leaves the office.

And that night, Sehun drank his celebration alone. Because he is the only person who thinks that getting a divorce means celebration.

It feels like a deja vu once again. His driver half dragging his ass back into the house. But this time, he doesn't ring the bell. Instead, he help Sehun keyed in the passcode.

The drunk man enter his house, now cold and dark, void of a women-ly presence. The driver only dunk his boss body on the chair by the living room.

Tao is man with little to no words at all. He speaks only when needed to. He stand by the end of the couches as he watches how wasted his boss had become.

"You don't even know what you were missing boss."

The lone man grunts to himself. He could feel headache beating on his skull. His body sore and numb from sleeping on the small couch. Squinting his eyes open he land his stares on the ceiling. Before a slow smile made way to his lips.

"I'm a free man." He whispers.

As if the headache and numbness could wears him down, he bolt to the room. The small room where she used to be sitting for hours.

It was back to normal, as if no one had ever used that room; saved for a small cupboard, a table and a bed. It was totally undeserving of his wife to stay there. But Sehun only shook his head. Well, she isn't going to come back here anyway, so why bother.

It'll take a while until the official divorce could take place. But Haejin had already left his place.

If anyone told him he missed something precious in his life, Oh Sehun would have laughed. Loud and hard. She would never be missed.

Or so he thoughts.

Funny things how now that Haejin is finally out of his live, the will and needs to chase after Haerin disperse. As if he never did want her.

Three days after Haejin left his house, it was miraculous. Spacious. Freedom. Empty. Void. Lustless.

Sehun shakes away his emotion with bottles and bottle of soju and wine each night. There's nothing for him to look forward during lunch time.

Slowly. He started feeling empty. Dead from the inside. He was used to living alone in the big house without the silence biting on him. So now, why can't he?

When Sehun arrived at the office looking haggard and half drunk, Junmyeon only rolled his eyes.

"I need coffee, Junmyeon." He mutters as he walks breezily into his office. Dragging his feet below.

Junmyeon completes his order as per request. He knocks on the door before coming intonthe room. Carefully balancing the mug of dark liquid on his tray. His other hand holding on to his planner where he puts Sehun's schedules in it.

Sehun stares at the warm liquid. It looks the same, but its not same. Junmyeon voice works as the BGM as he continues to stares on the mug.

"You have lunch meeting with Mr. Kim and then.." Junmyeon stops when he notice there is no respond from Sehun.

"Sehun?"

"Oh Sehun?"

He knocks on the table. Startling the taller male from his state. Sehun only scrunched up his face. "Are you okay Sehun?"

It feels like no one ever cared for him. No one ever asked him if he's okay. If he's having a good night sleep. If he already had his lunch yet.

And he never did returned the gratitude. He never asked how anyone is doing.

And the only person who had ever asked him all that without receiving anything else in returning had already walked out of his life.

Without even realizing it, he had single tears shed. Junmyeon almost gasped. Sehun never cry. He barely even shows any emotion.

"Sehun!" He breaks out of his trance again. Wiping his wet cheeks. He stares at his wet finger in puzzled.

Haejin.

"What did I missed hyung?"

It feels like he was at lost. Junmyeon could almost sees the from the dim light of his eyes. The child in Sehun is at lost. Clawing in the dark.

"A whole chunk of your happiness."

The cold part of him wanted to scream and punched at the boy. But that's not what Sehun's Suho would have done.

Junmyeon only puts down his planner as he walk across the table. He cradle the younger male head. Pushing it to rest on his hip.

"Its okay Sehun. You'll get a hold of it."

Sehun burst out crying. He doesn't even know why he was crying. But the empty feeling. The dark void emotion in his heart is so suffocating. It feels like he is being consume by a black hole.

He brings his hand to pull the male closer. Crumpling the crisp end of his lapel.

"I need her."