Chapter 10

It feels like a breathe of fresh air. Junmyeon words really slap him awake. And now, here he is, standing in front of the door to his own house with a briefcase in a hand and a fresh bouquet of baby breath flower in the other.

Sehun checks his appearance on again, his breath, his hair even down to his shiny leather shoes.

"baby step, Sehun

"baby step, Sehun. Baby step." He repeats to himself. Taking a deep breath before ringing the door bell. It rings across the house before a rapid steps is heard.

"yes?" Haejin swings the door open before she stands frozen in her spot. The smile once on her lips is replace with a questioning frown as she registered the man behind the door. What is Oh Sehun here doing holding a flower and can't even make a entrance to his own house.

Haejin only side step, making a mental note not to stare at the fresh bouquet in his hand. Holding the door open to make his way in. She keeps her eyes down when he walk by.

Sehun stops in front of her. He extend the flower to her but she only look at him in puzzle. The male clears his throat, "for you."

The wife looks at him quizzically, not even making a move to accept the flower but instead, she keeps her hand to herself, crossing them together. "why? I am not Kim Haerin. Wrong person, sir." she hissed at him.

Sehun had to gulped down the bile feeling from her words. Slowly pulling his arm back.

"I may be delivering flowers to Haerin everyday, untill she got sick of me and you found out about me. But this is the first time I personally delivers flower for a girl."

Haejin seems shocked at the revelation. But she masked them immediately. He takes a deep breath again.

"and the florist told me a baby breath is more special than roses because it means love, pureness and innocents. Just like how I wish you would remain."

Haejin is slowly seeing a small part of Oh Sehun. Parts that he kept to himself. This wasn't the confidence and cocky Oh Sehun she used to know. This is the innocence and gentle part of him that no one ever know. And Sehun thinks that to let him have a part of her heart, he should let her see for now a part of him, before she owns it.

Sehun release a shaky breath before he stand straight again, pushing the flower firmly towards her. Having no way of escaping it, Haejin accept it doubtfully. Releasing his hold on the flower, he shuffles straight into his room upstairs.

This time leaving Haejin staring between the flower and the broad expense of his back.

"He did what?? Oh Sehun? Giving flowers? To you?" Haerin shrieked from the phone

"He did what?? Oh Sehun? Giving flowers? To you?" Haerin shrieked from the phone. before bursting into a giggling fit.

"yaa! this isn't the time to laugh at me!" She huffs annoyance.

"Then why are you so annoyed??"

Haejin sit silence for a while. "because if he keeps on being like this, leaving him might be harder."

The other line drop to silence too. Haerin knows how Haejin feels toward the male. It breaks her heart knowing that she had to suffer all this just because of his stupid heart. Yeah, heart does stupid things, like falling for a wrong person and hurting the right one.

Haerin takes a deep breath. "Haejinie~ Don't cryie~ or Haerinie~ will cryie~ tooie~Hngg hngg"

Haejin could literally sees the pout on the other face. Both ladies remains silent for almost a minute before both burst out a giggle at the same time.

The older sighed. "I really miss you, Haejin."

Haejin smile to herself as she fiddles with the edge of the blanket around her. "I miss you too."

"So get back here quickly and we'll go for a freaking long vacation!" She exclaimed.

The other chuckles. "Yeah, let's do that."

"I wish the best in the world for you my dear. You're strong for this. And always remember that I'll always got your back." Haerin said thru the phone.

Haejin keep mumm.

They bid each other a goodbye after a few more talk over siblings topic.

Sehun had been pacing in his room for almost half an hour. There's no sound of movement from outside his door room which means Haejin is perhaps still in her room.

"Outside? Or in??" He thoughts to himself. A habit of bitting his lip when he thinks too much. Sehun ran his forefinger above his lips.

"No- no. I should take baby step." He plan slowly. "So first it should be dining in, then we'll go for a dinner outside."

He snapped his finger as he went straight from his room toward the kitchen. He sneaked in softly like a robber. Haejin is still in her room, he could he running water sounds softly from behind the closed door.

So he worked quickly within the time limit, preparing simple dinner he managed to learn while he study abroad. Kimchi spaghetti his roommate, Kyungsoo used to teach him.

Simple and delicious. Not to mention friendly dinner. That's what he was aiming for the time being.

When Haejin left her room to start preparing for dinner, Sehun is already by the stove. Concentrating in cooking the sauce for the spaghetti. Sniffing from the spatula as he pour in some ingredients into the mixture.

"Errr, /Haejin clears her throat softly/ what are you doing?"

The male stand straight as he look at the girl. She had a small towel wrapped around her shoulder to absorb water droplets from her hair. Standing in her big t-shirt that covers down to the middle of her thigh, and Sehun swear she wasn't even wearing any shorts.

"I-" he chokes on his saliva when it when down the wrong pipe.

Haejin rushes over to help patting his back. Hoping she could ease his chokes. Sehun was coughing softly before his cough turns into a husky laughter.

"Ahh-ahahahahaha" he reach over facing the stove again, stirring the sauce before he stops and turn the stove off. Haejin is still standing right next to him.

"Funny is it? I almost chokes myself to death just by seeing you in your sleeping attire, that is in a month left we have together."