Chapter 2

A cup of coffee, french toast and bacon serve on a plate ready to be eaten. Haejin settled everything quickly, rubbing her wet palms on the apron by her waist.

Slapping sound of the house slippers against the floor as it goes down the stairs increase her heartbeat. The are no reason for her to be scared, but there's no fact that she could hold on saying that Sehun wouldn't get mad on her. Besides, she doesn't know how Sehun would like his coffee, is it plain black with sugar or he goes 2 by 2; sugar and cream.

"Se-Sehun!"

The steps halted at the end of the staircase. The large house has a whole big space for dining at the side of the stairs. So when Sehun look to the side, the girl was standing there as she shuffle nervously, finger fiddling with the end of her apron.

"I- I made brr-breakfast." She stutters. "If you want."

Sehun only remain silent as he throw a glance by the table. A serving for two is nicely serve, but he said nothing as he continues his journey towards the door.

Haejin follows his step, refusing to back down until she finally gain his consent on going to the dinner. "Don't you want some?"

Sehun ignores her coldly as he put on his shoes. Thinking that Sehun does not want breakfast, she proceed with her agenda.

"Se-Sehun, my mother invites us for a dinner gathering tonight." She explained. The man still doesn't give her any of his attention.

"Can you come?"

At that, Sehun stop tying his shoelaces.
"Will all of you be there?"

His sudden deep voice sounds so unfamiliar that she blinks blankly for a second. Sehun looks up to her, arching his brow waiting for her respond.

The girl blush when she captures his gaze, muttering a small yes before backing away a little step. Sehun hummed as he picks up his briefcase and went for the door.

"I'll pick you up at 6. Be ready before that."
Was all that he said before he left the girl all alone again, like any other regular days.

Turn out Sehun is a man with a few words and impeccable on time person. She thinks that Sehun speaks so little that his husky voice is left unused.

Haejin had just done changing into her simple casual dress and light make up when Sehun came home, just in time to see her putting on her shoes.

The drive to the assigned restaurant is silent and for a girl who is fairly talkative, she finds it really uncomfortable. But she spares him the silent as she keeps fiddling with the lace of her dress. Pressing her lips tightly.

But the Sehun whom she knew as a man who only speaks little change 360 when they reach the venue.

He smiles a lot, talks to every single member of her family /that is excluding herself/ and most importantly he gives them his attention.

The Kim just loves the young CEO of Oh's Corp. They even find his lisp cute and entertaining; things that she had yet to notice about the man.

And for a 24 years old man, his love for dessert and sweet things is what she finds as the cutest. Haejin was so close to gaping as the male munch happily on his serving of red velvet cheesecake.

But despite all those little things she notice about her husband, there is one thing that she keeps on noticing.

Like the way Sehun would always throws his gaze and glance across the table. Towards her sister; Haerin.
At first she thoughts it was only a coincidence. But then it keeps on happening. Like how he notice a small smeared lipstick stain on Haerin's lips and tells her to wipe it off. And the other times he hands her his napkin to wipe off a chocolate grease.

But above all, she notice how he would always try to engage her in a conversation. And he gives her all of his attention. Gazing down at her.

But Haejin refuse to believe otherwise. Beside:, that's not enough reason to accuse him of something that even she herself wasn't sure of.

The dinner pass well, and she cherished every little things she knows about him. And at the very next day, she signed up for a baking class. Now, if anyone asked her why did she signed up? There would only be just one answer she could give.

I want to please him, as a wife.

But Oh Sehun is more than just a duty. For Haejin, he is someone to look up to. Someone who she thinks could cherished her like how she is to him.

His heart doesn't belongs to her at the moment, but it will definitely be hers if they were meant to be.

It took several dinner nights and casual lunch dates with her sister that she can finally confirms that her own husband is in love with her sister. His eye glimmers at the mention of her, a tweak of emotion and lingering smiles.

She refuse to believe so, but when prove is serves right before your eyes, its hard to ignore it.

But Haerin is on her side. Thank god.

Haejin was mindlessly swirling her drinks as they both enjoy a comfortable silent. Haerin was scrolling through her phone, sometimes throwing curios glance at the girl before her.
Until she sighed as locked her phone.

"Haejin-ah." She starts. The girl focus their attention on each other.

"Make him kneel."
Huh? Haejin stares blankly at her sister. She might have understood her stare as she continues. "Sehun. Make him kneel."

Haejin seems to understood her but she drop her gaze on her drinks.

The older grasped her hand softly.

"Haejin-ah, I know it may look like he doesn't love you. But he can learn to. Strive harder, be bolder. Make him notice you."

The girl sighed before she pulls her hand away.

"But even he himself doesn't own his heart, how do you expect me to take his heart?" She question softly.

"Haejin, Oh Sehun is a man who is hard to love. But once you give him a taste of what it feels like to be love by you, he'll know who he actually needs to love."

Haejin stares straight into her eyes. "But he likes you, unnie. He can never loves me."

The sister seems shocks at the revelation. She would never have guessed that Haejin would notice all his advance.

She brings her head down in resentmento.

"Then make him know that you is all that he needs."