Chapter 16 - Finger Licken Good

A/N - Was just recently at a party so some of the scenes that happen in this are from that. Most of it was done at night.

ALSO, I have a hickey on my neck so I'm fucked basically. If my mom finds it then I'll be dead, so far do good.

Anyway lets just get on with this shit story I made because I was horny.

Warning: Horny and Dangerous Jennie, also a series of panic attacks.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

It's been about a month since I've entered this horrid comatose state. Honestly it was the worst. And not on the sence of. Me not being able to move, but on the sence of I was so fucking board. And at times when I'm board I get super horny; for Jennie of course.

I couldn't move or talk, all I could do was think. Literally all I could do, and well listen to Jennie touch herself through the bathroom door, which might I say, DIDN'T HELP MY SEXUAL FRUSTRATION AT ALL.

The nurses would come in everyday and do my daily 'work outs.' They would move my legs and arms, stretch me out so I don't get to stiff. I realized I would have to learn how to walk again, judging by the rate things are going.

I mean Momo and Chaeyoung, along with other people, would drop by every once in a while, but usually it was just Jennie with me pretty much all day. She hadn't attended school for almost a month.

I think the school understood though. Jisoo didnt like this much either. She would come every now and then to drop stuff off for Jennie, but would make a dirty face at me when she left.

God I hate that crazy bitch.

I swear she's high half the time off of sugar and drunk off of alcohol constantly. Her brain is probably fried by now, yet Jennie still hangs out with her. They're like best friends.

Jennie laid her head on my lap and licked at my stomach lightly. I knew what she wanted to do but she couldn't do it. She'd have to wait until my body decided to FUCKING wake up.

I didnt know I was so stupid to the point of my brain not knwoing or responding to the commands of movements I want it to do.

Jennie kept licking and kissing my abdomen lightly, I felt goosebumps spread across my body. I'm pretty sure she could see them because she giggled a little.

She knows that when I get goosebumps on horny. "Is baby Lisa getting excited." A smile was spread across her face in pure enjoyment.

Oh, how I wanted to touch her so badly. Jennie would tease me every once in a while slightly, by either giving me kisses or licking parts of my body in a cute puppy like way. I didnt mind it, at least it's some kind of stimulation.

~~

I had decided unconciously that I wanted to take a nap, so I did. I woke up the next day some how? Either way it doesnt matter.

What mattered was that when I did wake up I moved me head without knowing it. I guess Jennie saw cuz she screamed out.

"Lisa?!"

I turned my head again, this time towards her, the motion of my bones creaking could be felt in the joints of my neck. "Yes?" I said, my voice horse.

My eyes widened in surprise. "What the Hell?!"

Jennie hugged and kissed my face. I tried to move my arms to hug her back but it was really stiff and it hurt quite a lot.

The brunette pulled away and pouted. I smiled at her, "muscles and joints are stiff. Ill regain strength in a couple weeks and stuff. It'll take a while for me to walk again though. But after that we can do whatever you want."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll call the doctor and tell him You're awake."

Jennie called the doctor and told him I was awake. Moments later he entered the room with a smile occupying his lips. "Hello, Ms. Monoban. I see you've awoken from your comatose." He said, writing things down on his clipboard.

He walked over to me and started inspecting me. I guess he was seeing what kind of shape I was in. I had lost quite a bit of weight when I really shouldnt have.

"Can you lift your right arm for me, please?"

I did.

"Now the other."

I did, again.

"Now try and move your legs. Left them up or just bend them at the knee."

I sort of succeeded in doing so. It was hard and stiff (that's what she said). But other than that I managed.

"Alright miss we will get you into physical therapy by tomorrow to help you learn to walk again." The doctor said, a cheerful tone in his voice. "Press the red button if you need anything." With that he left the room.

Jennie walked over to me, straddling me once she reached the bed. She had a smirk on her face and nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Since you can't do much now I'll just have you suck on my fingers." Jennie said. She brought her hand up to my mouth and stuck her index finger in. This was kind of like the strap on but way, way smaller.

I started bobbing my head slowly as I sucked on her finger like and infant breast feeding. The brunette straddling me giggled as she watched me take her whole finger in then take it back out.

Little moans escaped from my mouth as I was having a little trouble bobbing my head. While this kept me occupied, the latter leaned in, kissing and sucking on my neck.

Her tongue poked and licked at my neck solfty. I let my eyes close out if the tingly sensation I was getting. Her sucks felt good and were getting harder, making a muffled moan escape as I took the whole length of her fingers into my mouth.

Jennie's other hand rested on the opposite side she was on; the right side. I shakily put my hands on her butt, cupping the cheeks in my hands lightly.

My girlfriend kept sucking and licking on my neck for the next 5 minutes or so. Nothing had shown up yet and I had hoped nothing would, but something might.

I'm fucked if something does.
______________________________________
A/N - Hey my readers. Thanks for 800 reads.

So close to 1k!❤

Anyways comment the events you think happened in my life. If you manage to get it right I'll take your request.

As always,

Author-nim out!!😘❤