Chapter 27 - Unfair

A/N - THANK YOU CHILDREN FOR 5K. ALL THE BLINKS AND JENLISA STAND THANK YOU.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

I woke up to what seemed to be and ice pack on my face and a Jennie holding my hand tightly. I looked over at her a little bit, my eyes opening slightly. To my left was a bruised Jisoo.

Ha! That bitch deserves it.

My head turned back to Jennie, I held up my arms limply, wanting a hug. She bent down and wrapoed her arms around me, planting an unnoticeable kiss on my cheek. Jisoo just scoffed, looking off the other way.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just stood for too long is all so my legs gave out." I answered.

Jisoo muttered something under her breath. "Pussy."

"I heard that you asshole." I snapped at her. Jennie held my shoulders so I wouldnt get back up again. She looked causiously up at Jisoo, darkness washing over her face as she remembered little bits of last night.

"Why did you hit Jisoo?" Jennie asked innocently, knowing exactly why. "She drugged you, and raped you is why. She used you for her own benefit. I can tell as well, your wrists are irritated and your face is puffy."

Jennie pouted at the last part. "Not what I mean Jen. But she did use you. Because that evil bitch wants you for herself. I think the fuck not you don't." I flipped Jisoo off, pulling Jennie down in the bed I was now sitting up in.

"Jisoo..." Jennie called out, her voice a little shaky but still sturn. She got the girl's attention, her head turning towards her direction. "Did you... Really do that...." Jennie was shaking badly now, I could tell she was about to have a panic attack.

"Yes... Jennie, I-it's true." Jisoo didnt look at Jennie now, she just simply looked at the floor.

I held Jennie close to me, trying to calm her down from the stress. "Shh... Baby it's okay, come to my dorm after school and I'll make you some tea. I'll let you take a nice long bath and let you do whatever you want." I said, running my hand through her hair.

The sound of the intercom came on, breaking the shaky silence. "Kim Jisoo and Lisa Manoban to the office please.  Kim Jisoo and Lisa Manoban to the office please." The speakers over head spoke.

I groaned, not wanting to get up.

~~

Jisoo and I walked to the office in complete silence. I had to walk close to that wall and lean on it, just so I wouldn't fall over again.

The Secretary pointed for us to go into Principal Yang's office. He was wearing his hat as usual. "Girls have a seat." He gestured, his monotony voice coming through. "You may be wondering why I've called you to my office." We both nodded, knowing exactly why.

"Ms. Manoban you assulted Ms. Kim over there, hitting and cursing at her." He said, looking out his window, hands behind his back. "Fighting is strictly against school policy Ms. Manoban. Here at this school we are welcome to all kinds of international students, but that doesn't mean the get special treatment. You are not only representing your parents, you are representing all of Thailand." He paused and turned to us.

I scoffed at the mention of Thailand. "I take it you've been going here since the 6th grade and you are now a Junior I assume. You're record is pretty clean, however we don't allow fighting. It is also your first day back in 2 months and I hoped that you would start out nicely, seeing at you past out in the science lab a couple hours ago, I'm not entirely sure now." He placed his hand down on his desk, the other one still behind him.

"Principle Yang, in my defence I was in a comatose state for 1 month and then went through rehab for another month. I just got out yesterday and you're already implying of me being suspended or even expelled. Thisisnt far. I had a perfect reason to do what I did." I paused, realizing that he not accept what comes out of my mouth next, Korea still doesn't accept this.

"She," I pointed to Jisoo, "drugged my girlfriend, and then raped her against her will." I stated, Mr. Yang's eyes growing big.

There was silence for a few moments. He looked between us, then managed to calm down from whatever had happened. "Is this true Ms. Kim?" Jisoo lifted her head, a look of sympathy on her face. "I dont know what you're talking about Principle Yang." Jisoo's tone was innocent. She then looked at me with a pitiful face, like I was the saddess thing she's ever seen.

"Poor Lisa must have thought wrong. She's still getting out of her haze of being in a coma for a month." Jisoo continued, looking back at Mr. Yang. "Why you littl-" I started but Mr. Yang held up his hand.

"Me. Manoban you may go. You have a week's suspension. See you next week. As for you Ms. Kim tell me what happened." Principle Yang continuted his conversation.

I left the office, my head down. It wasnt even lunch and I already got suspended. Jennie was waiting outside of the office for us. "Lisa what-..." I pushed past her, ignoring her concern.

When I got out of the office I started to run, which wasnt a good idea because a few steps in I tripped and fell on the group, skidding to a stop and tearing my knees up. I felt the pain sink it, beads of blood start to form. That was the last thing that did it. I broke down in tears on my bloody knees, in the middle of the hallway.
______________________________________
A/N - I hope that didn't break too many hearts. Also I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter.

It's Monday, tell it to fuck off.

Author-nim out!😘❤