Chapter 22 - Lisa's Hickeys

A/N - Hey thank you guys for 3k. I appreciate it.

I've decided that I'm gonna end the book with this chapter. Yea I know it's abrupt and I didn't warn you but I just felt like I should end it.

Enjoy your middle of the week chapter that I had to write twice since it got deleted the first time.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

I'm bored.

Not even horny bored.

Just bored.

I hate this so much. I'm not even allowed to get out of bed. Jennie had to leave for school since she had been gone for almost 2 months. Momo came and filled in for her though. The only thing is that Momo has been in the cafeteria since she got here.

I mean what the he'll Momo. Since she's not in the room I'm not allowed to get up and move. "Ugh... Great..." I mumbled.

Good news is my legs are getting better, just not to the point of me being able to walk on my own. It's been about two weeks since I've been doing physical therapy and my balance has improved a lot, as well as my reflexes.

So I mean I'm doing pretty good. It was so quiet in the room that when my phone broke the silence by buzzing, I jumped. I looked down and saw that Jennie had sent me something.

"Shouldn't she be in school right now?" I tilted my head, realizing the time. It was 4 o'clock so I guess she's out.

I checked her message, it turning out to be a video. I clicked on it and flipped out because I automatically heard Jennie's moans through the phone.

She was playing with herself again, this time using a purple dildo to help her out. And of course Jennie's moans were soft but of what I can tell she hit her G-Spot a couple times by the way her moans hitched.

She was laying on her bed in her dorm, so I assumed Jisoo wasn't home. While watching Jennie squirm in pleasure she softly would moan my name out, her eyes closed the entire time.

I some how managed to unconsciously play with myself. I guess it's just a reflex whenever I see a sexy Jennie fully naked, pleasuring herself. I started to moan quietly myself, watching Jennie's video over and over again.

When I got to the end she would cum quiet a lot, arching her back and stretch her airs out, gripping the sheets, and screaming my name out. I the my head back against the pillow and spread my legs, pumping my fingers faster.

I moaned and gasped quietly. One thing I didn't notice was Momo entering the room. "Hey Lis, I'm ba...-" Momo said before screaming.

I sat up quickly and immediately took my hand out of my pants. Momo stood there just frozen by what she saw. "S-sorry Momo..." I apologized, growing shy and blushing like crazy.

"God damn Lisa. First I walk in on you and Jennie having sex, now this!" Momo rolled her eyes, sitting in a chair next to Lisa.

I chewed my lip nervously. "Well if you would have knocked you wouldn't have walked in on me." I snapped back at her.

"Whatever. Either way, what the hell were you watching?" Momo asked, getting curious and smirking.

I looked at her and hid my phone behind me. "Oh nothing..." She stood up and leaned over to me, getting on top of me, her face inches from mine.

"What. Is. It." Momo's voice took on a serious tone. I shook my head hiding my phone farther behind me.

"Fine I'll just see myself." The blonde quickly grabbed my phone and unlocked it with her finger print, playing the video.

"Okay. I'm good." She cringed as soon as she heard the first noise, tossing my phone back on the bed.

"Told you. You asshole." I rolled my eyes and punched her arm playfully.

Momo sat back down and crossed her legs in her chair. A few moments later the door opened, Jennie appearing from behind it. "Hey, babe." She waved, walking over and kissing my cheek.

Momo made a gagging noise at Jennie's acting, sticking her tongue out. "You two are horrible." The blonde frowned.

I waved for Jennie to come closer to me so I could whisper something in her ear. The brunette leaned in, moving a strand of her hair behind her ear to hear me better.

"Momo saw the video." I whispered. "Only a second though. But I thought it was hot. You should do that to me sometime, Daddy Nini." I whispered softer so Momo couldnt hear.

When Jennie pulled away her face was red with embarrassment and so were her ears. "Whatever you just whispered to her I don't want to know, you sick fucks." Momo shook her hair in disappointment.

"You're one to talk." Jennie retaliated.

"I'm not One I'm Momo?" The blonde tilted her head confused.

Jennie face palmed, sighing at how dumb Momo can be sometimes. "You really are a dumb blonde." Jennie's rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Please dont be fucking whenever I come back." Momo begged, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Don't count on it yah asshole." Jennie shouted at her.

Once Momo entered the bathroom and closed the door, Jennie straddled me and attacked my lips. She cupped my face and ran a hand up my shirt, groping at my tit.

I ran my hands through her soft, silky hair, moaning in satisfaction. She pulled away, trailing kisses down my jawline and to my neck, sucking my nape lightly.

"A-ah Nini..." I gasped when Jennie found my sweet spot and sucked on it. She sucled harder when she found out that it made me moan at the sensation, leaving a red mark when she pulled away.

Jennie got off of me and sat where she was previously. Momo soon came out of the bathroom. She looked at the both of us, noticing reddish-purply marks that were starting to form.

"Great I come back and now Lisa's sporting 3 hickeys." Momo said sarcastically.

"I mean I think they're kinda sexy." Jennie winked at me and bit her lip, Momo's gagging sounds in the background again.

"I despise you two with a passion." Momo crossed her arms.

It went silent for a moment, then it was broken when Jennie started laughing. Momo and I looked at Jennie and burst into laughter as well.

The night ended with laughs and giggles, even though it was only 7pm. Damn we are old.
______________________________________
A/N - And that my friends is a wrap.

HAHAHA!!!!

JK.

That's not the last chapter guys. I would never do that. I love writing this book so much.

Anyways did you see that YG posted that BLACKPINK is done recording.

You know what that means.

COMEBACK SOON!!!!

Have a great rest of the week.

I love you all. Again thanks for 3k.

Author-nim out!😘❤