Another A/N

Hey guys um... Well I'm gonna put this story on hold. My girlfriend just broke up with me and dropped me entirely, it ended horribly and now we aren't even friends. But it's okay since she was really just controlling my life and everything. She didnt approve of me liking Kpop or my obsession with Rubiks cubes.

Yes, I can solve a rubiks cube. But she's just been controlling me and forbid me from talking to my ex who is like my only irl Kpop buddy who's moving away. When she talked to hers all the time and their past relationship. But that's all 'old shit' as she'd say it.

It really was an unhealthy relationship. There were a lot of problems and she's made threats towards me. Called me ugly and her cousin even got in on it. But we broke up. Which means if theres no relationship, there's no story.

So yes, that means next chapter will be the final chapter. I liked writing this book and I hope to make more, but for now it will be on a hiatus, I need to take sometime away from Wattpad and writing. This also means my smut book will be on hiatus as well, there will be a separate A/N on there.

I thank you all for this book. I never thought I'd get 6k+ on my story, both of them. I really do appreciate it all, and I know I didn't write last Sunday. I was really hurting and all. It's just taken a toll on me and I've just been miserably depressed. My now ex girlfriend I'm pretty sure hates me. It'll take me a while to get over it. We lasted 5 months.

I do still love her, but now I'm...free, which I guess is cool. I love you guys.

I'll upload the last chapter when I do.

Author-nim out.❤